Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
red5

Membership 17/18

16 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

This is the thing that annoyed me the most. 

Membership loyalty for adults should be based on more than one season. But kids under 16 shouldn't have to have loyalty points in my opinion. If a family member is either a season ticket holder or a member with loyalty points. The kids should be able to get tickets at the same time.

53 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Is that the case? Or do those of us on 17 and 19 points etc., stay on those points until the end of the season. I'd be pleasantly surprised if it was a 'live' loyalty points system.

When I rang and asked, they told me the points were cumulative through the season.  

27 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

When I rang and asked, they told me the points were cumulative through the season.  

Trouble is though, I think we'll find the goal posts move with the points. So for the next 5 games it might be 35+ points needed for first priority. This is one of the problems I predict with this scheme-it will lead to a closed loyalty shop like the away scheme. Those at the top will simply buy tickets to every game to stay at the top of the priority. 

2 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

I'm in exactly the same boat. In the Great Escape Season and when we won the league I attended a lot. Last season much less so (had a new girlfriend, etc.,). So I am gutted they based loyalty on one season alone. I have gone from being able to get 2 seats next to each other for Everton & Atletico Madrid to having to ballot. When I had a moan at the club about them basing loyalty on just the one season they told me it was the most fair system to our newer fans who can't get a look in at the moment. They didn't want the bridge to be too big between old members and newer fans seeking tickets. All part of their strategy for growth. I get that, but I am basically ****ed now for getting tickets. 

My having a baby at the beginning of last season and living in bristol has meant I only got to one league game last season (and that required my husband to come up and walk the baby round town so that I could breastfeed him before and after the game). I have been a member for a long time and a gold one for a while, so yes I am with you when you say it feels a bit frustrating to be thrown in with all the new members. 

• Like 1

I renewed my membership with my 2 kids earlier this month. However, I haven't had an email about the fact that the information on the first few home games is open; only found out about it by seeing it on Twitter.  Surely we should get direct emails on this?  Did everyone else get one?

11 minutes ago, Bramhall Fox said:

And as well as my question above about receiving an email to tell us the windows, am I correct in thinking that me having 17 points gives me no higher priority than someone else who has zero or low number points?

Correct, same as me!  The club would say you are closer though to getting to a priority band but who knows what the odds are like in the ballot.

So if I read it right there are min 1k tickets to 30+ and 1k to 20+ then min 1k to ballot. So 3k tickets to all members available? Even if you're on +30 you can't get one?  Where are the rest of the tickets going? Didn't there used to be 5k to gold, 1k to silver 500 to fox, so we've gone from 6.5k min to 3k min.

I fear next season everyone will just ballot for the tickets whether they can att me or not. Real attendance won't reflect ticket sales a la Arsenal

So basically if you had silver. Went to games in UCL and Charity Sheild.....you're lumped in brand new members ? The ballot can open when it wants......if it's totally fair  (as it should be) you're chances won't be any different if you enter the ballot 1 minute before close. 

Hats off to the club.....didn't expect to get shafted like this. I'll be writing to get my money back. No way am I spending a penny on this crap. 

I'm on 15 points. Can't see the benefit......may as well be on zero!!

Edited by Eskay

1 hour ago, Filberts lovechild said:

So if I read it right there are min 1k tickets to 30+ and 1k to 20+ then min 1k to ballot. So 3k tickets to all members available? Even if you're on +30 you can't get one?  Where are the rest of the tickets going? Didn't there used to be 5k to gold, 1k to silver 500 to fox, so we've gone from 6.5k min to 3k min.

I fear next season everyone will just ballot for the tickets whether they can att me or not. Real attendance won't reflect ticket sales a la Arsenal

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I think it's 1k total for all supporters who qualify top purchase via points then 1k total ballot.

It was 2k guaranteed split between gold and silver last season so makes sense.

With the exception of really big games I have a feeling those on the ball will get to most they want via returns etc.  There's bound to be people who screw up buying after being successful in the ballot and the standard player/hospitality returns.

It's an awful lot of effort and investment in time in addition to the hefty membership fee though.

Details of when Fox Members can purchase tickets for Leicester City’s opening five home fixtures of the 2017/18 Premier League season have been confirmed.

- Ahead of the 2017/18 Premier League season, Leicester City introduces a new way for Fox Members to buy tickets for home matches  
- Fox Members with 30+, 25+, 22+ and 20+ priority points will be able to secure tickets at an earlier date for City's first five home fixtures  
- All other Adult and Junior Fox Members can join a ballot to apply to buy tickets for the opening five fixtures from 9am on Friday 21 July 

City will welcome Brighton and Hove Albion, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion and Everton to King Power Stadium in the opening weeks of the new season.

As such, following extensive research conducted by the Club last term, the Fox Membership scheme will have a new look during the 2017/18 campaign.

The scheme will operate under one Adult Membership, alongside a Junior Membership.

Fox Members with 30+ priority points will be eligible to purchase tickets for each fixture at an earlier date.

Priority purchase windows for those with 25+, 22+ and 20+ points will then open over a one-week period.

A ballot will open at 9am on Friday 21 July for remaining Fox Members to apply to buy tickets for each of the five fixtures on Filbert Way.

Each individual ballot will close in plenty of time before its corresponding fixture and successful applicants will then be notified when they can purchase match tickets.

For the visit of newly-promoted Brighton on Saturday 19 August, for example, the ballot will open at 9am on Friday 21 July and close at 6pm on Thursday 27 July.

Successful entrants can then purchase tickets from 9am on Monday 31 July. Fox Members with 30+ points, however, can buy tickets immediately without the need to join the ballot from 9am on Friday 21 July.

Sales will also gradually open for Fox Members which fall into the other priority point bands (25+, 22+ and 20+) until 3pm on Saturday 29 July.

Once priority sales have concluded, successful applicants in the ballot will be notified before having until 6pm on Monday 7 August to purchase tickets for the clash. 

Please note that a minimum of 1,000 tickets will be made available in the ballot and at least 1,000 tickets will also be provided to Fox Members between the 30+ and 20+ priority point bands.

For more information on ballot applications and priority sales dates for the Premier League fixtures against Brighton, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion and Everton, click HERE.

For the Brighton fixture, Fox Members with 30+ priority points can visit the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium, call 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or click HERE to buy online from 9am on Friday 21 July.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/439405/fox-membership-information-for-first-five-matches

Wow I feel shafted big time! So my 7yr who attended 9 home games( 2 more through using a friends ticket), the group stage of the champions league, charity shield and cup games, has amassed 19 points gets lumped in with all the new members and is not deemed loyal enough. Yet last season tickets no problem even if I had to que at 9am, least i knew there was 500 silver and it would be fine.

Not even 3k tickets as listed on the site. I guess a chunk comes down to how many away returns we get.

Might be worth registering an international address and membership, as you would have a fair greater chance of getting tickets i should imagine. 
Will be annoyed when the attendance pops up and its not a sell out...

3 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

How do you know how many points you have? Nothing on lcfc direct 

Register as user on lcfc.com, the lcfcdirect isn't used anymore.

You need to link your old account using your supporter number, think its under personal details 

Then go to tickets > hover over the user icon in top right hand corner of page > will see home priority points

Not sure how long it will takes to link and update your info though, some people are still having problems with their info being wrong.

1 hour ago, Filberts lovechild said:

I read it that there is a minimum of 1000 tickets for those with 20+ points and 1000 for the ballot.  I suspect that there will be good deal more available for most games BUT it sounds like regardless of how many points you have, you are not guaranteed a ticket.  So, if you qualify for priority purchase, do you still enter the ballot?

2 minutes ago, smr said:

What an absolute piss take, I've got 29 points... why didn't they include Champions League games as well?

I really wouldn't worry, you'll be pretty much guaranteed a ticket to the vast majority, if not all, of games this season I'd imagine. 

still a pisstake though, how they can't add CL games on is ridiculous. Cost a lot of money to go to all of them, and then we went to all the league cup games as well. So much for a loyalty system.

11 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Register as user on lcfc.com, the lcfcdirect isn't used anymore.

You need to link your old account using your supporter number, think its under personal details 

Then go to tickets > hover over the user icon in top right hand corner of page > will see home priority points

Not sure how long it will takes to link and update your info though, some people are still having problems with their info being wrong.

Thanks! 19 points FML 

Had a gold membership for years but only last season is taken in to consideration where I only got to 4 home games (all the champs league and community shield but they don't count!) because of my newborn in November.

I assume the points will update as the season goes on so if I manage to get one in the ballot I will move up to 20?

Not saying this is the case but as a 17 pointer (without 5 champions league games, but Derby included wtf) and with 1,000 tickets in the ballot, what's to say the club don't simply rotate those 1,000 tickets across all under 20 point members.....for the season......would ensure everyone gets some tickets, retains everyone as a member ( some's better than none), cynical yes, but makes perfect business sense pleasing all of the people some of the time.....and keeps £700k of membership money coming in for the foreseeable

This new information is a piss take of the highest order. 

I will be ringing up tomorrow demanding a refund on my membership as this points scheme is a total cluster ****. 

Would rather wait for a stadium expansion to garuntee a season ticket and watch on TV illegally until that point. 

Lcfc never fail to amaze me at how amateur they are at this side of running a football club. 

3 hours ago, smr said:

still a pisstake though, how they can't add CL games on is ridiculous. Cost a lot of money to go to all of them, and then we went to all the league cup games as well. So much for a loyalty system.

You realise you aren't the only one missing the points though right? There are probably 5/6000 others who had CL tickets who are members who don't get them included either.

• Like 1