Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chandler

Yeah But No But - Vol I - WHATEVER

10/11 I will never let you forget it!

How awfully kind of you, dear. It was indeed the day I climbed Britain's highest mountain, and to me, it was a fantastic achievement. Thank you. :thumbup:

God all the cockends return in one week! What fun, ill start posting more regularly again now :rolleyes:

Chandler LOOK! FACE! BOVVERED! Im sorry Mickeh has got fed up of you having your weedy little tongue up his arse but there really is no need to come back and take it out on us.

How are you settling into the Rioch Stadium?

Hahahahahahaaaaaa amazing. The legend has returned, I wondered where he'd gone, ran out of Micky Adams pants to sniff?

Where exactly are Coventry in the table? Not doing too well either, you can go on about how much money they've got, etc but they are as bad as we are.

Both managers are distinctly average, something clubs like us will have to put up with as we can't call the shots anymore.

Shit Team, Shit Fans, Shit Money, Shit Manager. Welcome back to The Shit House.

Well, I did ask who Chandler was!

What a disappointment.

More negatives than Kodak.

Imagine getting him cloned. What a belting atmosphere then at the Walkers.

I am sure there are places which are dedicated to changing the psyche of anyone...changing the leads of human psycholgy from the negative to the positive

One phone call from this guy and they'd have their greatest challenge.

Despite being compared with him, which doesn't seem to have been the kindest sentiment, I feel we are virtual opposites.

This is what to do (constructive), against this is what you did (negative).

I shall keep campaigning for attacking football, the fear-filled sit-back defences are one of the aspects which are strangling the joy out of football.

Chandler can keep searching for his negative statistics and keep adding further layers to his Cathedral of endless criticism.

He may think change for the better is unlikely under Levein (offering nothing by way of logical alternatives).

I think that change in our fortunes is right around the corner.

It's an English characteristic I suppose, talking people down after putting them on a pedestal. Me, I recognise and have documented loads of Levein's limitations.

But I'd rather talk him up. I could probably write a list of positives alongside each one of Chandler's negatives in relation to Levein as far as his work at this club has been concerned.

I see no likely benefit from another major upheaval. So my aim has been to appreciate his strengths and persuade him to rethink his weaknesses.

It's something that worked with players - getting the raw material and working on the iffy bits. Why not with managers?.

As for Adams. He's of no consequence now whatsoever. He's gone. He had no vision that I could see.

Best place he could have gone was Specsavers.

chandler you are so spot on, adams was brilliant the thousands of fans at the games were all influenced by the hundreds of posters on here to relieve him of his duties, we "foxes talk" lynch mob were behind the whole adams out campaign. nothing to do with his masterstroke substitutons of changing a winning team in the last ten minutes and somhow come away from the game empty handed, nothing to do with his wenger-like team managment on trips to the continent letting his players put themselves in comprimising positions with his strict curfew times.

nothing to do with his "if we go a goal infront lets sit back we are bound to win" tactics.

the world famous "hoof" was all our fault too, i like how you put the opta point in your gripping war and peace anthology of the current differences between the past and present managers, but what opta doesnt inform you is a hoof=aimless punt upfield, and a long pass is one and the same thing long passes are a bit more hopefull than a huge whack upfield hoping for a fellow player to actually get near it and do something with it before the other side do.

i could go on but unlike you chandler i have a life

Well, I did ask who Chandler was!

What a disappointment.

More negatives than Kodak.

Imagine getting him cloned. What a belting atmosphere then at the Walkers.

I am sure there are places which are dedicated to changing the psyche of anyone...changing the leads of human psycholgy from the negative to the positive

One phone call from this guy and they'd have their greatest challenge.

Despite being compared with him, which doesn't seem to have been the kindest sentiment, I feel we are virtual opposites.

This is what to do (constructive), against this is what you did (negative).

I shall keep campaigning for attacking football, the fear-filled sit-back defences are one of the aspects which are strangling the joy out of football.

Chandler can keep searching for his negative statistics and keeping adding further layers to his Cathedral of endless criticism.

He may think change for the better is unlikely under Levein (offering nothing by way of logical alternatives).

I think that change in our fortunes is right around the corner.

It's an English characteristic I suppose, talking people down after putting them on a pedestal. Me, I recognise and have documented loads of Levein's limitations.

But I'd rather talk him up. I could probably write a list of positives alongside each one of Chandler's negatives in relation to Levein as far as his work at this club has been concerned.

I see no likely benefit from another major upheaval. So my aim has been to appreciate his strengths and persuade him to rethink his weaknesses.

It's something that worked with players - getting the raw material and working on the iffy bits. Why not with managers?.

As for Adams. He's of no consequence now whatsoever. He's gone. He had no vision that I could see.

Best place he could have gone was Specsavers.

I'm looking forward to seeing a Thracian v Chandler debate, it will be monumentous. Thracian make sure you are available at stupid o'clock to battle it out when he comes on here. It could be priceless, you'll have a right old ding dong.

You are definately the man to be able to cope with all the swanky stuff he tries to enlighten us with.

I'm looking forward to seeing a Thracian v Chandler debate, it will be monumentous. Thracian make sure you are available at stupid o'clock to battle it out when he comes on here. It could be priceless, you'll have a right old ding dong.

You are definately the man to be able to cope with all the swanky stuff he tries to enlighten us with.

Kind words, and much appreciated, even if you do rate me higher than I deserve. And there are any number of others on this forum, yourself included, who are well capable of combating what, in racing terms, would appear to be a horse with blinkers running the wrong way round what is probably even the wrong track. It'll make for interesting exchanges though, I don't doubt.

How come this thread was not closed after the first page at the very least?!?! :P

Because Mr Chandler loves to frequent these forums in the dark of night unnoticed. Plus when he posted, originally each post had it's own thread, which is a little bit silly.

Remember me folks? It's been a long, long time hasn't it? Some of you have been dreading my return haven't you? Just waiting to hear the words...'told you so' aren't you? Well you can relax...we are not in hell yet, we're only half way there.

Do you know what date it is today? Need a clue perhaps?

10/11 I will never let you forget it!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUCKERS!

WHOAH! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Yeah but no but...

lol Sad Git, I see you've been counting! Oh how I have missed you Channy!

Archived