Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lemo12345

Sevilla

Hi,

Im a liverpool fan and I'm planning on going to Sevilla away. Im not going to a have a chance of getting a ticket in the away end. So basically the reason I'm on here is to ask if anybody went to Seville last year to watch Leicester and if so was it easy to buy tickets in the home end, is there touts outside the stadium selling tickets? .

Any help is appreciated.

Guest TheBear
5 minutes ago, lemo12345 said:

Hi,

Im a liverpool fan and I'm planning on going to Sevilla away. Im not going to a have a chance of getting a ticket in the away end. So basically the reason I'm on here is to ask if anybody went to Seville last year to watch Leicester and if so was it easy to buy tickets in the home end, is there touts outside the stadium selling tickets? .

Any help is appreciated.

I went to Seville with no ticket and the atmosphere in the bars amongst the ticketless was brilliant! 

I know a few fans that got tickets in the home end by getting somebody who lives in Spain to buy them tickets I think this was the best way, else you will pay way over the odds from touts and on websites.

Good luck pal!

4 minutes ago, TheBear said:

I went to Seville with no ticket and the atmosphere in the bars amongst the ticketless was brilliant! 

I know a few fans that got tickets in the home end by getting somebody who lives in Spain to buy them tickets I think this was the best way, else you will pay way over the odds from touts and on websites.

Good luck pal!

Thanks mate. I will just watch it in a bar if I dont manage to get a ticket. The time before the game starts is always the best bit of an away trip anyway haha.

9 minutes ago, lemo12345 said:

Hi,

Any help is appreciated.

Brilliant City to visit but be careful with ticket touts. Many Leicester fans were sold forged tickets in the city centre on the day of the game & went home 100 - 150 euros lighter, having not been to the game. The forgeries are good.

2 minutes ago, boots60 said:

Brilliant City to visit but be careful with ticket touts. Many Leicester fans were sold forged tickets in the city centre on the day of the game & went home 100 - 150 euros lighter, having not been to the game. The forgeries are good.

Are the tickets they sell online them print at home ones or are they proper ones that get sent out? I know someone who has a house in france and was thinking i could just use their address to buy the tickets then print them off at work. I will be careful of the touts like I might bring my ticket for the Liverpool v Seville home game to see if they look similar or have the same hologram before I buy them. 

I had a ticket for the away end but was offered a fair few tickets outside the ground before kick off. A few mates of mine got a cab to the stadium a good six hours before kick off and got the cab driver who obviously had a Spanish address to buy them two tickets. Worked fine. They had no hassle and enjoyed the game. 

4 minutes ago, AdamLcfc81 said:

I had a ticket for the away end but was offered a fair few tickets outside the ground before kick off. A few mates of mine got a cab to the stadium a good six hours before kick off and got the cab driver who obviously had a Spanish address to buy them two tickets. Worked fine. They had no hassle and enjoyed the game. 

That sounds like a good idea asking a taxi driver to buy the tickets. If I can't get a spare before i go I will definatley try that because I arrive in Seville the night before hopefully they won't sell the ground out before I arrive. Do they sell tickets on their website or can you only buy them if you have a Spanish address. Nice one for the help boys I thought I'd get dogs abuse coming on here as a Liverpool fan. 

14 minutes ago, lemo12345 said:

That sounds like a good idea asking a taxi driver to buy the tickets. If I can't get a spare before i go I will definatley try that because I arrive in Seville the night before hopefully they won't sell the ground out before I arrive. Do they sell tickets on their website or can you only buy them if you have a Spanish address. Nice one for the help boys I thought I'd get dogs abuse coming on here as a Liverpool fan. 

We'll wait until Page 2. ;)

I also went ticketless and had a great time watching in a German bar full of Leicester. We were absolutely crap and it had 3-0, 4-0 all over it but when Vardy scored to give us the away goal to make it a 2-1 loss the place went mental like we had won the Champions League.

Great times and hopefully we have another Champions League campaign in us in our lifetimes.

3 hours ago, lemo12345 said:

Are the tickets they sell online them print at home ones or are they proper ones that get sent out? I know someone who has a house in france and was thinking i could just use their address to buy the tickets then print them off at work. I will be careful of the touts like I might bring my ticket for the Liverpool v Seville home game to see if they look similar or have the same hologram before I buy them. 

Last season in Seville they didn't have holograms on the tickets out in Spain they were just paper tickets. A couple who I met out there got the hotel where they were stopping at to get them tickets. might be worth asking especially if they are Real Betis fans as they are there local rival and also based in Seville. and hate Sevilla F C. F Y I I flew to Madrid and stayed there for one night before catching the train down on the morning of the game, there are also other options as we found that the airlines put the prices up to Seville as soon as the draw was made and plane tickets sold out quick.

3 hours ago, lemo12345 said:

Hi,

Any help is appreciated.

Not sure if this helps/is relevant, but I went to Madrid. I was able to buy tickets via their website, by using a Spanish VPN and a credit card their site liked. The same may apply here. I was with the away fans, but to say it was friendly and safe (I avoided the main Curve obviously) would be an understatement.

I also went to Seville and as some have said, two of my friends got ripped off with forgeries...so don't buy off anyone in the street.

Brilliant city and the bars were fantastic..

I managed to buy a ticket on the day for a friend,  from the ground as I have a USA passport but anyone English was turned away and there was a big sign to say No sales to English :(  I also saw people asking Spanish guys to buy one for them and that worked too!  One guy got talking to a chap in the club shop there and he offered.. so with a bit of knowledge learned from here you may do okay!

Good luck..

I didn't go to Seville as I was working, but went to Madrid in the home end and it was fine. Spanish fans were friendly but I echo what has been said about the police, avoid Iike the plague!

I got tickets from tickazilla who were great. They list Sevilla v Liverpool so will have tickets nearer the time. We got legitimate tickets for Madrid - in home end but away fans allowed. Was expensive but so worth it!  

My best advice is to probably fly into somewhere other than Seville, get a local to buy your ticket for you, and really truly avoid the police. It's like they've been let out on day release from the school of 'how hard can I hit you with my baton for no reason other than you're English'  But most of all and wherever you end up watching the game from just make the most of it and enjoy yourself. Whilst I hope we completely do you over in both the cup and the league I wish you well on your European adventure ☺️

If you know anyone with a Spanish address. Ie holiday home or an American passport that can buy tickets.

Those 2 tricks worked a treat in sevilla and madrid for a few of my mates.

It was only English passports or delivery addresses that seemed to cause an issue.

Book an AirBnb and ask them to get you a ticket. I can actually recommend the one I stayed which was fantastic and very central the owner knew someone who worked at the stadium so I managed to get my dad a ticket in the home end.

PM me if you want me to share the place.  Bloody loved Sevilla, incredible city.

Thanks everyone for your help. I already have flights and hotel sorted. I will try some of the things you have suggested, the women i work with has a holiday home in france and has said that i could use that address to buy the tickets as she will be going there a few weeks before we play seville, i have a vpn on my pc aswell so hopefully that works. If not i can always ask a spanish person to try and buy tickets for me at the stadium. Do sevilla sell out there ground tho? if the worst comes to the worst i will just watch in a bar becuase there will be loads of other reds without tickets aswell.  

Archived