Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Dragovic joins on loan

On 3/9/2017 at 11:33, FoxyPalace.com said:

King is a joke in a Prem teams its actually embarrassing.

Behave. Junior Lewis, Trevor Benjamin and Matt Heath in the Prem were embarrassing. King is nothing like embarrassing, he's average at worst.

I'm pretty sure this guy was about our 3rd/4th choice CB in this window but it does seem we have been tracking him for a while and hopefully he settles quickly and establishes himself as well as Maguire has in recent games. 

Wes and Huth have been a spectacular pairing for us, but age has caught up with them and it's time for a new pairing. Hopefully these two will be it. 

Can't imagine Shakey will drop Wes straight away though and so we may have to wait a while to see Dragovic start alongside Maguire. Perhaps against Liverpool in the cup. 

35 minutes ago, shen said:

Surely, Walsh's little book will not have any new names in it any longer. At the start of 2021/22 we will probably put in a late bid for Cambiasso again...

Maguire, Jakupovic, Iborra and Ihenacheo are not from Walsh's little book.

38 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I'm pretty sure this guy was about our 3rd/4th choice CB in this window but it does seem we have been tracking him for a while and hopefully he settles quickly and establishes himself as well as Maguire has in recent games. 

Wes and Huth have been a spectacular pairing for us, but age has caught up with them and it's time for a new pairing. Hopefully these two will be it. 

Can't imagine Shakey will drop Wes straight away though and so we may have to wait a while to see Dragovic start alongside Maguire. Perhaps against Liverpool in the cup. 

I think he may be a stop gap until we can pursue other targets higher up the list next year like Gibson.

Just now, murphy said:

Maguire, Jakupovic, Iborra and Ihenacheo are not from Walsh's little book.

Are you in possession of his little book? Spill the beans! (Not over the little book though, that would make it hard for Rudkin to make out what names are in there)

3 minutes ago, shen said:

Are you in possession of his little book? Spill the beans! (Not over the little book though, that would make it hard for Rudkin to make out what names are in there)

You were the one saying that we target players from "Walsh's little book".

In other words, players like Silva who we were linked with during Walsh's time here.  I'm just saying that the majority of players signed this year were not scouted by Walsh and we were not linked with them when he was here.  In other words your point is bollocks. 

Obtuse pedant.

2 hours ago, murphy said:

In other words, players like Silva who we were linked with during Walsh's time here.  I'm just saying that the majority of players signed this year were not scouted by Walsh and we were not linked with them when he was here.  In other words your point is bollocks. 

Obtuse pedant.

Classy.

I was being light-hearted and tongue-in-cheek. There is no little book, but even if there was, you'd have no clue what's written in it ;)

4 hours ago, murphy said:

Obtuse pedant.

Apart from iborra we were linked with every player we have signed this year, during SW time at the club.

28 minutes ago, adam said:

I take it this bloke isn't fit yet. 

Played two full 90’s on international duty and lively ones at that! He’ll start against pool in the cup along with Kalechi and probably Iborra. 

Archived