Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Dragovic joins on loan

15 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

League 1 winner

Championship winner

Premier League winner

Highest ever LCFC goalscoring midfielder

Most international caps of any LCFC player

10 years of service

5th choice CM, and happy to be a fringe player

Embarrassing.

League 1 winner - LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY........

Championship winner - THIS IS THE PREM NOT THE CHAMPIONSHIP SURELY YOU REALISE THE QUALITY GULF?

Premier League winner - SQUAD PLAYER HOW MANY MINUTES DID HE PLAY ALL SEASON?

Highest ever LCFC goalscoring midfielder - AHH THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Most international caps of any LCFC player - WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WE LCFC? DID NOT PLAY IN THE LAST FINALS TOURNAMENT MUCH. 

10 years of service - SO WHAT LETS ALL PRAISE LORD KING. NOSTALGIA.....

5th choice CM, and happy to be a fringe player - SO YES EMBARRASSING, HE DOES NOT CREATE COMPETITION FOR ANYONE.

1 minute ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

League 1 winner - LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY........

Championship winner - THIS IS THE PREM NOT THE CHAMPIONSHIP SURELY YOU REALISE THE QUALITY GULF?

Highest ever LCFC goalscoring midfielder - AHH THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Most international caps of any LCFC player - WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WE LCFC? DID NOT PLAY IN THE LAST FINALS TOURNAMENT MUCH. 

10 years of service - SO WHAT LETS ALL PRAISE LORD KING. NOSTALGIA.....

5th choice CM, and happy to be a fringe player - SO YES EMBARRASSING, HE DOES NOT CREATE COMPETITION FOR ANYONE.

I suggest you find a less embarrassing team to support.

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I was expecting a right cock up, it wasn't even that bad a header. 

I was expecting a worldy as well. Disappointing really when you see it. Hardly the 1st person to find the bottom corner through a few bodies.

Just now, FoxyPalace.com said:

I think you may have a man crush me old son.

lol

How strange that you'd suggest something so absurd. In fact, an embarrassingly poor argument. I have no strong feelings about King, except that calling him embarrassing is utterly pathetic.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

How strange that you'd suggest something so absurd. In fact, an embarrassingly poor argument. I have no strong feelings about King, except that calling him embarrassing is utterly pathetic.

First I am not having a argument more pointing out weaknesses in the team.

Andy King is a weak link, I wonder what other Premier League sides would accept him in their squad?

Its not a personal thing, Andy is most likely a wonderful chap but I evaluate players on quality only unlike some others.

You do not keep players at a club because they have been long term servants, nor do you keep players that are poor and offer virtually nothing.

Competition is the key, Silva will slot straight into the starting 11 just like Ndidi did, that is because the players we have currently are clearly not good enough.

1 hour ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

First I am not having a argument more pointing out weaknesses in the team.

Andy King is a weak link, I wonder what other Premier League sides would accept him in their squad?

Its not a personal thing, Andy is most likely a wonderful chap but I evaluate players on quality only unlike some others.

You do not keep players at a club because they have been long term servants, nor do you keep players that are poor and offer virtually nothing.

Competition is the key, Silva will slot straight into the starting 11 just like Ndidi did, that is because the players we have currently are clearly not good enough.

Now at least you're making a decent argument. We can disagree, but I respect the above point of view.

2 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Watched the game at the CC Stadium last night and kept an eye on Dragovic. He was solid with the wayward header his only 'error', if you can call it that. He will be a good signing.

Very good signing. A lot of clueless comments on here from people who haven't seen enough of him and are judging. Eating their words soon. Very solid defender. 

On 9/3/2017 at 11:40, FoxyPalace.com said:

1046  minutes, scoring 2 goals and getting 2 assists

On 9/3/2017 at 12:07, FoxyPalace.com said:

I would say half: Watford, Newcastle, Brighton, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Burnley, West Brom, Stoke, West Ham, Palace

They would all be improved by having a solid reliable squad player who lives and breathes the club and can be called upon when needed.

On 03/09/2017 at 11:39, HighPeakFox said:

Could all those fans of ours so embarrassed by so many things, perhaps either seek help, or more probably go and support someone less embarrassing?

Think you might have missed the point.  No one was calling AK embarrassing.

Ted Maul was making the point that all the criticism of AK was embarrassing after listing his achievements.  

1 hour ago, murphy said:

Think you might have missed the point.  No one was calling AK embarrassing.

Ted Maul was making the point that all the criticism of AK was embarrassing after listing his achievements.  

I think if you look back further or elsewhere, you'll find someone (who shall remain nameless) giving it the full 'embarrassing' 9 yards.

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I think if you look back further or elsewhere, you'll find someone (who shall remain nameless) giving it the full 'embarrassing' 9 yards.

Oooo.. Do tell

13 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I am sure you're all able to read it, it's hardly hidden. To his credit, we ended up having a more reasonable conversation in the end. In fact it's on this page ffs!

you got any clues where on this the previous page?.....and does it include the word "respect" in your reply? :o

Archived