Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Dragovic joins on loan

Not bothering reading back, i'm sure people have said this already but great timing for them playing Wales, Kingy can give him the lowdown and it'll be good to see him against the likes of Ramsey, Vokes and Robson Kanue as a tough test and a test against Premier League level players. 

4 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

We've done this well. Leverkusen fans saying he wasn't great but it's a loan for us and we can take a real good look at him. 

Kramaric wasn't great here neither but he's done pretty well since he left for Hoffenheim. Hopefully we will give Dragovic a new lease of life like Hoffenheim have done with Kramaric. 

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Kramaric wasn't great here neither but he's done pretty well since he left for Hoffenheim. Hopefully we will give Dragovic a new lease of life like Hoffenheim have done with Kramaric. 

Kram is in a shitter league though :ph34r:

56 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Not bothering reading back, i'm sure people have said this already but great timing for them playing Wales, Kingy can give him the lowdown and it'll be good to see him against the likes of Ramsey, Vokes and Robson Kanue as a tough test and a test against Premier League level players. 

For us (Austria) it is the last chance to qualify. We have to win against Wales. Drago is here greatly underestimated - he will convince you soon.

18 minutes ago, Koke said:

Leverkusen's system was gung ho. He might have better protection here. Given in the Ukraine, he will have been part of a team dominating possession, I should imagine he's decent on the ball. 

Was interviewed by the national team TV crew today before the flight to Cardiff.

Enter Dragovic @ minute 1:02.

Says he's happy the deal went through yesterday and is ready to give it his best shot for both the national team as well as Leicester City.

Also mentions that it's always been a dream of his playing in the Premier League.

he is one of the worst defenders i've ever seen.. benalouane is like Nesta compared to him.

i hope he proved me wrong but i know him very well.

if swansea could sign sanches we should have gone for koulibaly (napoli) or someone like him.

20 hours ago, hatasi said:

he is one of the worst defenders i've ever seen.. benalouane is like Nesta compared to him.

if swansea could sign sanches we should have gone for koulibaly (napoli) or someone like him.

I think that needs a bit of explanation. In what way is he one of the worst defenders you've ever seen as you know him very well.

Not doubting your opinion, just curious.

20 hours ago, hatasi said:

lollollol A guy that Chelsea couldn't even get last year. Turned down £50 mill for him (last year so probs be worth near £80m now).

Clement knows the hierarchy at Bayern and is well liked. Sanches is a young lad who needs to play so going to a team where he'll play regularly in the most competitive league, on a loan deal that benefits Bayern. Chalk and cheese.

If you actually believe what you've said, then I think it's safe to say I'll be disregarding your opinion of Dragovic.

21 hours ago, hatasi said:

Statements like these don't really help anything not least your own rep as a poster even if you manage to qualify it. But for now let's just start with a detailed explanation of what has qualified him for this exalted status.

Dragovic has talent and promise though has struggled throughout games not to make mistakes and rash challenges...

I think he's the sort of player one person can view as amazing and takentented and another as a liability! It depends which Dragovic turns up I guess! I'm looking forward to see how he looks for Austria tonight.

Archived