Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Dragovic joins on loan

32 minutes ago, weller54 said:

That 'one wrong header' lost Austria the game though! 

It didn't though. It was a goal out of nothing.

Those kind of headers happen every game by every CB it's just most of the time it leads to nothing as a player doesn't lash one in from 25 yards.

I did wonder if people would be blaming him for the goal.

Where was the challenge for the ball following his header which he delivered under pressure and squed off his head?

It was a great strike from a player who was not closed down effectively- header could have gone better but a few more factors than that contributed to the goal!

5 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Your right let's stick with Wes.:sweating:

Drago will only be back up for Morgan or Huth... He's a Wague mark 2..

We needed Gibson or Smalling to sign on a permanent basis. 

This loan signing has the 'last minute panic button pressed ' written all over it! 

10 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Drago will only be back up for Morgan or Huth... He's a Wague mark 2..

We needed Gibson or Smalling to sign on a permanent basis. 

This loan signing has the 'last minute panic button pressed ' written all over it! 

Not so sure Weller was he not a 15m target last summer.

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Forgive me for being a tad cautious.... 

After Hernandez, Benny and Wague as CB signings in recent times I think I'm entitled to question this one? 

I was not having a go. Just trying to point out he's not really a wague. Also I don't think Wes is that safe now.

Would be a great back three with Huth organising drag and harry. Those two look like they can bring the ball forward for fun. 

We know riyad is leaving and we should be changing the way we play now rather than waiting for him to maybe leave in Jan. Personally I think we are better 3-5 than 4-4 anyway 

Maybe it's just me but it wasn't that bad of a header. When I read it on here I thought he had put it on a plate for Woodburn for a simple easy goal but then I saw it, and although he could have done better he did head it out of the box. You can't legislate for Woodburn scoring a screamer. 

His CB partner made a mess of the clearing at first and the GK probably should have done better.

19 minutes ago, Koke said:

Maybe it's just me but it wasn't that bad of a header. When I read it on here I thought he had put it on a plate for Woodburn for a simple easy goal but then I saw it, and although he could have done better he did head it out of the box. You can't legislate for Woodburn scoring a screamer. 

His CB partner made a mess of the clearing at first and the GK probably should have done better.

Not sure it was the distance he got on the header - more that his body shape illustrated he was attempting to head it clear up the middle of the pitch and it went at 45 degrees to that. tough to judge anyone on a single game against a fairly weak strike force. 

With Dragovic and Maguire's ability to play out from the back maybe we'll be able to play a higher line against the bigger teams?

Just thinking a high line would make our high press more effective and force mistakes in dangerous areas.

We could surprise a few teams with our energy, tenacity and aggression off the ball like we did in 15/16.

If I remember correctly, in Shakes first game in charge against Liverpool we played a higher line than usual. They didn't string 2 passes together until the 15th minute because we were keeping the ball well & our high press off the ball made it so difficult for them to start attacks.

29 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

King is a joke in a Prem teams its actually embarrassing. 

League 1 winner

Championship winner

Premier League winner

Highest ever LCFC goalscoring midfielder

Most international caps of any LCFC player

10 years of service

5th choice CM, and happy to be a fringe player

Embarrassing.

22 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

League 1 winner

Championship winner

Premier League winner