Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Fortnite Battle Royale

2 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Thought it was pretty boring tbh spent half my time wandering round trying to find people to kill or kill me

Totally Agree to be honest. My mates raved about it. Tried it and played it for 3 hours and it was quite frankly boring.

4 hours ago, Adster said:

Totally Agree to be honest. My mates raved about it. Tried it and played it for 3 hours and it was quite frankly boring. 

I guess you've gone in with the wrong expectations maybe. It's no Call of Duty, 25 kills a game. 

Picking your battles, stalking and hiding are the 3 best aspects of the game lol

Having said that, I can see why people may find that boring. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, grth2004 said:

Sounds fun and it’s free so downloading now and will give it a go Tomo on the PS4 

gamertag is boldie40 

It takes a bit of getting used to so stick with it if you don’t start off too good. My tips are to stay lowkey at the start and let the numbers drop. Top left of the map is a good starting place for a newbie as it’s not a named place so not overly busy but has some decent loot

5 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

It takes a bit of getting used to so stick with it if you don’t start off too good. My tips are to stay lowkey at the start and let the numbers drop. Top left of the map is a good starting place for a newbie as it’s not a named place so not overly busy but has some decent loot

Spent a couple of hours on it. 

Nice game and if I can get the hang of fort building it will be fun , some of the constructions people build are brilliant. Fun to play not sure if it has long lasting appeal but will be on again 

Played the Sneaky snipers last night. Brilliant lol. I was a bush right to the end of the game. Finished 3rd. Someone walked right passed me as well I never felt so nervous lol. I feel like I am getting better and my first win isn't far away. 2nd is my best finish. I just need to practice building forts when im under attack

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Played the Sneaky snipers last night. Brilliant lol. I was a bush right to the end of the game. Finished 3rd. Someone walked right passed me as well I never felt so nervous lol. I feel like I am getting better and my first win isn't far away. 2nd is my best finish. I just need to practice building forts when im under attack

Only played that game mode once but it’s absolutely brilliant. Hope they bring it back. The silenced pistol is an amazing weapon

16 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

I've been addicted to this since release, think i'm just over 50 solo wins now. Still find duo to be the hardest game mode

That’s impressive. Think I’ve had close to 50 second places lol Only the 3 wins

Edited by foxfanazer

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

That’s impressive. Think I’ve had close to 50 second places lol Only the 3 wins

I think the trick when you're in the final 2 is to just out-build your opponent. I've had so many 1v1's at the end where I'm in a massive metal tower and the other poor chap is just sat in the only remaining bush lol

7 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

I think the trick when you're in the final 2 is to just out-build your opponent. I've had so many 1v1's at the end where I'm in a massive metal tower and the other poor chap is just sat in the only remaining bush lol

Yeah I’m the guy in the only remaining bush lol

Just started playing this last night, can't remember the last time I fell in love with a game so quickly

You never have any idea how a game is going to pan out, and I love how calm everything is until you get into the action. I like hiding away and stocking up until I'm forced into action from the storm closing in.

I've also never bothered to spectate in any game but it's really entertaining to just watch what happens to the person that kills you. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Just started playing this last night, can't remember the last time I fell in love with a game so quickly

You never have any idea how a game is going to pan out, and I love how calm everything is until you get into the action. I like hiding away and stocking up until I'm forced into action from the storm closing in.

I've also never bothered to spectate in any game but it's really entertaining to just watch what happens to the person that kills you. 

I'm really getting into it now. Finished 2nd a couple of times but still not won a solo game yet. I've won a duo and a squad game so i'm sure my first solo win wont be too far away.

I would recommend watching some vids on youtube to get some tips on how to play, it really makes a difference. Learn the map, understand where the treasure chests spawn and most importantly as soon as you land FIND A GUN. Although yesterday I took down a bloke (who had a shotgun) with my pickaxe haha.

I would also recommend not always hiding. For your first few games you should go to a busy place and fight. Quickest way to learn is to get in the mix.

Are you on PS4? If so add me KingCarr21

21 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I'm really getting into it now. Finished 2nd a couple of times but still not won a solo game yet. I've won a duo and a squad game so i'm sure my first solo win wont be too far away.

I would recommend watching some vids on youtube to get some tips on how to play, it really makes a difference. Learn the map, understand where the treasure chests spawn and most importantly as soon as you land FIND A GUN. Although yesterday I took down a bloke (who had a shotgun) with my pickaxe haha.

I would also recommend not always hiding. For your first few games you should go to a busy place and fight. Quickest way to learn is to get in the mix.

Are you on PS4? If so add me KingCarr21

I want to learn it by myself, plus I found spectating after I died helped - can't believe how quickly some people can build a tower around them! I've made it a priority to drop somewhere quiet quickly and find a gun, can usually get something straight away but haven't found any sniper rifles yet

I'm on Xbox One I'm afraid

4 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I want to learn it by myself, plus I found spectating after I died helped - can't believe how quickly some people can build a tower around them! I've made it a priority to drop somewhere quiet quickly and find a gun, can usually get something straight away but haven't found any sniper rifles yet

I'm on Xbox One I'm afraid

Spectating definitely helps, I quite enjoy watching. If you can get the building then it puts u in good stead, i'm not great at building but I keep practicing.

8 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Spectating definitely helps, I quite enjoy watching. If you can get the building then it puts u in good stead, i'm not great at building but I keep practicing.

I made a bloody mansion in a quiet area last night, it was enjoyable just being inside it. Then the bleddy storm came and I had to abandon it