Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The media overreaction on Puel - we are still ruffling some feathers

Guest seanfox778

Why does it matter what country a manager is from? I've never understood this, our league is full of multi national players which I think is great. People's main argument is that it's detrimental to the national team but in my opinion international football is pants and is a different kettle of fish to domestic football. Everyone is a human, why does it matter if a manager is born within 10 miles of a football club or 10,000 miles away? Football is football around the globe. 

44 minutes ago, davieG said:

Stan Collymore: Why Leicester City’s appointment of Claude Puel baffled, saddened and angered me

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/stan-collymore-leicester-citys-appointment-11428829

Can't be arses to copy and paste same old bollocks.

If a British manager had the CV that Puel has (league winner with Monaco, CL semi finalist with Lyon, taking a small club like Nice to top 4) people like Collymore and Saggers would say he deserves a top 6 job, he's bigger and better than Leicester City. 

There was a bit of uproar when Southampton ditched Adkins, who took them from the darkness of League One to Premier League, for an Argentine fella who needed a translator in his post match interviews. 

It's what the mass media do especially people like collymore, savage and merson. Watching soc. Sat merse wanted to know why wed got puel only till the end of the season - not realising he was on a 3 year deal. Also merse wanted the owners to come out and say why they hired puel - which they have done. If it's not the top 4/5 they pay little attention to everyone else. I know I shouldnt but it's another reason why I want puel to do well - just to show these so called experts. 

10 hours ago, davieG said:

Stan Collymore: Why Leicester City’s appointment of Claude Puel baffled, saddened and angered me

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/stan-collymore-leicester-citys-appointment-11428829

The bloke is an absolute bollock head 

On 10/29/2017 at 08:27, davieG said:

I've no respect for that vile piece of $hit....why would anyone have an interest in his opinion?

Archived