Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The media overreaction on Puel - we are still ruffling some feathers

2 of our last 4 managers since 2011 have been English ffs. Criticise Puel on his coaching credentials by all means but this is just weird.

Can't wait til Merson and Mills and Redknapp and that lot comment on this.

2 hours ago, DrezZone said:

Then when Leicester win the league with Puel, they'll be like "Puel is better than Guardiola and Zidane combined." XD

And then when we sack him 6 months after that because we're heading into the relegation zone, Leicester again, will be the most hated club in England. 

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

I'm not a fan of the appointment but which British coaches are they referring to?

I can only think of Dyche and he's very much a question mark.

And in work at another English club anyway...

If they don't want foreigners in the game, they should make it so you can only ever play for or manage a team whose ground you were born within 20 miles of.

Celtic 1967 and all that...

Otherwise, they should shut their crypto-racist pieholes.

It's really quite extraordinary how non-Leicester fans get so agitated about us these days. I wish they would all take a running jump... on to another bandwagon.

The only people who count are those who care.

Really care.

Us.

9 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Howe is English but Bournemouth are a bit shit at the moment.

There are no standout British managers available.

Apparently we should appoint someone from league two to the premier league.

Because these guys, they'd all ask their clubs to do that and be thrilled about it.

We didn’t hire a British manager because there isn’t any good ones available. Pretty simple really. What is it with people thinking our club owes something to football? We don’t. It’s like because we unexpectedly won the league we now have to repay our debt to football for the rest of our lives. 

Maybe we should have hired Giggs? I’m sure that would have made everyone happy.

Archived