Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Chelsea away - 3pm Sat 13 January

19 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Why? Our end won’t sell out 

Another strange part of the conversation I had with the ticket office this morning, when trying to work out timing of buying in a preferred part of the ground was that this would 'go to members sometime next week' but would definitely not be sold on general sale even if tickets were left.

The guy was adamant.

Why? Haven't all the rest of aways this season that reached that level been sold on general? I thought they had.

Edited by Drew Peacock

4 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Another strange part of the conversation I had with the ticket office this morning, when trying to work out timing of buying in a preferred part of the ground was that this would 'go to members sometime next week' but would definitely not be sold on general sale even if tickets were left.

The guy was adamant.

Why? Haven't all the rest of aways this season that reached that level been sold on general? I thought they had.

They try and force you to buy memberships but eventually everything goes to general sale, even if it is a week before matchday.

44 minutes ago, allotment-fox said:

RE Chelsea anyone know if a spare child ticket could be used for an oap they are the same price ?

They are both the same price. I have an over-65's ticket and it doesn't say if it's for over 65's so I assume you can.  On the left hand side where the bar code is there is a 'C' at the top which I assume means concession.

Edited by Foxes1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Got an upper tier ticket that I would like to swap for a lower tier, if anyone could help that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Don't think ANYONE has EVER requested that swap for Chelsea away! Can't see a sodding thing under there!

• Haha 1