Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Apple are dodgy!

7 minutes ago, the fox said:

that's quite the handsome fella you got there lol

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Thats quite the handsome fella you got there  :D

This poses the question - are the fox and CF one and the same?

Countryfox and foreign-country fox... hmmm.... all starting to add up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

This poses the question - are the fox and CF one and the same?

Countryfox and foreign-country fox... hmmm.... all starting to add up.

Bugger ! ....    I’ve  been rumble foxed !    Damn ! ...   now you know there’s 3 of me ! 

They did the update because people were complaining that the phones were shutting down as they aged. Apparently it was due to some soldering on the battery degrading that as the device heated up. Instead of fixing the solder they made the device run cooler... By slowing it down.

This is very dodgy.

They sent out defective devices and 'fixed' the problem by reducing the performance of the device. Epitome of rotten.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ozleicester said:

So, I assume everyone has heard the latest evidence that Apple DELIBERATELY slow down older phones.

I am just amazed how this has come out and seems that little if any negative reaction has occurred, this company is bad enough with its exploitation and profiteering, but deliberate and forced damage to owners phones is surely illegal?

But the fanboys will continue to suck up, pay extortinate amounts to maintian their trendy neckbeard shit.

Apple should be taken to court and ripped a new ...

It's apple they got rid of the headphone jack they can do anything and people will carry on buying their shit

Edited by DatfoxesKid23
  • Like 2

I think it's become fashionable to hate Apple. Probably because of the money the company makes and the prices it charges.

But Samsung, for instance, are hardly poor are they lol and don't forget it wasn't that long ago that some of their handsets were melting as you used them.

I personally think Ipad pros and the latest iPhones are amazing. And I've recently subscribed for a free three months of Apple Music (the in laws bought us a Sonos for Christmas) and again, it's amazing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I think it's become fashionable to hate Apple. Probably because of the money the company makes and the prices it charges.

But Samsung, for instance, are hardly poor are they lol and don't forget it wasn't that long ago that some of their handsets were melting as you used them.

I personally think Ipad pros and the latest iPhones are amazing. And I've recently subscribed for a free three months of Apple Music (the in laws bought us a Sonos for Christmas) and again, it's amazing.

Me too Col ...   phone, pad etc and just trying the free music ...   bought the mrs an iwatch for Christmas and she loves it ..   no more rummaging in the handbag when the phone goes just speaks to her wrist !! ..   and with the black face and white strap its looks the biz!     Let me know where you got the 8s from though ...   didn't know that model was out yet ..  lol

23 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Me too Col ...   phone, pad etc and just trying the free music ...   bought the mrs an iwatch for Christmas and she loves it ..   no more rummaging in the handbag when the phone goes just speaks to her wrist !! ..   and with the black face and white strap its looks the biz!     Let me know where you got the 8s from though ...   didn't know that model was out yet ..  lol

Just got the 8s from 02 matey. On contract. Got money back for my Samsung S7 edge (another brilliant phone) and paid nowt up front for the IPhone. There is an iPhone X out, of course, with face recognition. But thats over a grand to buy!

57 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Just got the 8s from 02 matey. On contract. Got money back for my Samsung S7 edge (another brilliant phone) and paid nowt up front for the IPhone. There is an iPhone X out, of course, with face recognition. But thats over a grand to buy!

There ain’t an 8s you dozy footy fan you ! ...    :D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Which sonos speakers did you get col, I got some for Xmas too but I’m already looking to add more. I got sonos 1, and a play 3. I want the sound base and three play 1s I think to complete my system.