Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

!! shock first offers in, sends all reeling

Come on guys, read a few yer man's posts and you get the drift. If you wanna be pedantic find somewhere else.

He is clearly trolling the trolls. Some on here might as well be fans of other embittered local clubs, just here for the wind up. Simples!

If you read page 1 of the match thread, it is pretty much garbage, apart from when I post on it, obvs.

On 20/01/2018 at 07:22, HighPeakFox said:

I much prefer his brand of 'shite' than a number of those here that claim English as their first language....

I upset Fuchsy a few years back by claiming English isn't his first language.  Makes you wonder what his German's like!

9 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

I upset Fuchsy a few years back by claiming English isn't his first language.  Makes you wonder what his German's like!

Fikking Brillant... -Du AngelSächsiche schwein,..:rolleyes:

They love me so much here, they are giving me my "Einbürgererungsurkunde" ..German-citizenship

, without me having to take one test!!

I told them I come from New Parks, and started work by Bentleys-Leicester  .....

They instantly Knew I was the man... 

A few years ago Helmut Kohl called me,begging and said " Deutschland braucht mehr kinder, bitte helfen!!"

So I grabbed myself ein Schöne Deutsche Mädle (Schwäbisch), Liebe in allen ecken Ecken der Welt gamacht,

Und ....Ergebnis..!!   4 wise intelligent kids for the Deutsche-Wirtschaft, und my pension....

All speaking English, but querying this period of weird English history....ALSO !!!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

They love me so much here, they are giving me my "Einbürgererungsurkunde" ..German-citizenship

I told them I come from New Parks, and started work by Bentleys-Leicester  .....

A few years ago Helmut Kohl called me,begging and said " Deutschland braucht mehr kinder, bitte helfen!!"

So I grabbed myself ein Schöne Deutsche Mädle (Schwäbisch), Liebe in allen ecken Ecken der Welt gamacht,

Und ....Ergebnis..!!   4 wise intelligent kids for the Deutsche-Wirtschaft, und my pension....

All speaking English, but querying this period of weird English history....ALSO !!!!

I barely know a word of German but that post makes more sense than your opening post. lol

• Haha 2

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 02:42, Vardinio'sCat said:

Come on guys, read a few yer man's posts and you get the drift. If you wanna be pedantic find somewhere else.

He is clearly trolling the trolls. Some on here might as well be fans of other embittered local clubs, just here for the wind up. Simples!

If you read page 1 of the match thread, it is pretty much garbage, apart from when I post on it, obvs.

Such a wise and clever cat, that you are. My brilliant wit and Wise  twist, on the dower English forum speak is not lost on you..

It's like when you've got limited storage on your phone so you delete some photos or maybe some apps except in Fuchsy's case every time he learned a German word it deleted an English one.

• Haha 2

On 20/01/2018 at 05:03, fuchsntf said:

Forest, Mansfield, Arsenal, now  Stoke have made

what is believed, to be the first offer of its kind...

Pundits, media, the whole transfer market  is in melt down,

every club seems to want a piece....They have been tracking around Europe since famous Leicesters historic title win,

but offers and interest seem to be massive, for this well forged young grumpy talent.

Many clubs BUT STOKE AND Forest seen as frontrunners have told their scouts and recruiting teams, to get the top agents on board..." Yesterday"

Everyone seems to want a slice of Leicesters excellent stalwart ..

The crafty talented  >  1st page-game-thread-posters <     always aswim with dark negative fans predictions"

"Slating has now become the teams strongest Striker...always scores, now a cult hero...

Forest and Stoke, followed by Manu's Mourhino, cant believe such a consistent stealth negative slaters

were to be found outside their own posting-squads....

Foxestalk-management, say we could break all transfer records, but the misgogs can all go on a free transfer...

“He’s a good guy.… He’s been a great ally of mine and a great friend.”

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I'm not trying to be mean it's just that every time you make a post it looks like you've run it through google translate a couple of times before submitting it.   Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it's as decipherable as the OP.  Perhaps you should throw in a bit of German more often because I had no trouble understanding this one. lol 

...Ach und das is rassistisch! Du gibst mir kummerspeck :( 

23 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Fuchsntf, in more lucid times:

I Studied their dictionary...and their 2nd edition of their great Enciclopedia on the myths of the English language...

chapter 3 paragraph 1 .Perculiarities on the ..Misgogs Of 1st page syndromes..It got me, I tell ya..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

I had to read that twice to understand it. I am somewhat drunk however.

But now I have read it again, may I say this: I am not cheap but I can be bought.

Sober, you would of had to read it thrice.

Plus, still allowing yourself to be bought, confirms the deed is still available, therefore the question of cheap is not up for debate.

so the buyers,have ya foxxed..

I have at least my crap English to sell , and am proud this great forum bites everytime!!!..

Wheyyy-ho:P

On 1/19/2018 at 21:03, fuchsntf said:

Forest, Mansfield, Arsenal, now  Stoke have made

what is believed, to be the first offer of its kind...

Pundits, media, the whole transfer market  is in melt down,

every club seems to want a piece....They have been tracking around Europe since famous Leicesters historic title win,

but offers and interest seem to be massive, for this well forged young grumpy talent.

Many clubs BUT STOKE AND Forest seen as frontrunners have told their scouts and recruiting teams, to get the top agents on board..." Yesterday"

Everyone seems to want a slice of Leicesters excellent stalwart ..

The crafty talented  >  1st page-game-thread-posters <     always aswim with dark negative fans predictions"

"Slating has now become the teams strongest Striker...always scores, now a cult hero...

Forest and Stoke, followed by Manu's Mourhino, cant believe such a consistent stealth negative slaters

were to be found outside their own posting-squads....

Foxestalk-management, say we could break all transfer records, but the misgogs can all go on a free transfer...

My favourite thing about this post was it was started on the 19th Jan but edited on the 20th Jan.

WTF did the original read like? lol

4 minutes ago, Gerard said:

My favourite thing about this post was it was started on the 19th Jan but edited on the 20th Jan.

WTF did the original read like? lol

A refreshing Genius Pause....I found necessary...

• Haha 2