Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Formula 1 2018

I think it’s way too soon for this Le Clerc to Ferrari speculation. He hasn’t even done half of one season yet. I like him, and he’ll definitely be a world champion one day, a move to Ferrari after his rookie season would either make or break his career though. 

This stinks of Vettel telling Ferrari to forget about getting Ricciardo in the garage next to his next season. 

18 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

No, I'm guessing you haven't either? 

Nope, i've only had the email about my tickets the night before and they arrived the next day so there's still time. I was just curious as like I said before my tickets don't qualify me for the pitwalk if T+C's are to be taken seriously lol

59 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Nope, i've only had the email about my tickets the night before and they arrived the next day so there's still time. I was just curious as like I said before my tickets don't qualify me for the pitwalk if T+C's are to be taken seriously lol

I've also just realised that if we finish 2nd in the group and make it to the quarter finals we will play at 3pm on the same day as qualifying. I wonder if they would show it on the screens at Silverstone?

31 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I've also just realised that if we finish 2nd in the group and make it to the quarter finals we will play at 3pm on the same day as qualifying. I wonder if they would show it on the screens at Silverstone?

It'll be on somewhere i'm sure

1 hour ago, Amin said:

Unfortunately didn't win the pit walk passes but I hope you both have a great time. I'm just waiting for the weather forecast to turn to downpours!

Scratch that, I just got an email a few minutes a go saying that some extra passes have become available and I've won some! :trumpet:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Grosjean starting P5. Could be fun at the first corner.

I'm predicting Vettel to be hit as he tries to overtake Grosjean.

Hamilton to take the lead from Bottas in the first corner as well.

Really eventful race. Opening lap was great, fair play to Max, and that Dutch grandstand looks awesome!

Crazy amount of engine failures. Vettel back infront of Lewis in the standings going into Silverstone!

5 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

What a horrible little sh1t hamilton is. Ok, his team made a misrake, but no need to air it all in public. I used to be a 44 fan, but he can feck off as far as i'm concerned now. Spoilt ****, hope he doesnt finish another race.

That's probably a tad harsh, in the heat of the moment he was understandably annoyed. I'm not his biggest fan but I don't think he was out of order in this situation