Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Formula 1 2018

8 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

What a horrible little sh1t hamilton is. Ok, his team made a misrake, but no need to air it all in public. I used to be a 44 fan, but he can feck off as far as i'm concerned now. Spoilt ****, hope he doesnt finish another race.

The man who isn't in a high pressured, fast-paced situation trying to win an F1 race is getting irate about the fact a man is getting more justifiably irate whilst in said situation.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

The man who isn't in a high pressured, fast-paced situation trying to win an F1 race is getting irate about the fact a man is getting more justifiably irate whilst in said situation.

Ooops, your mistake!!

3 hours ago, steveherbe said:

What a horrible little sh1t hamilton is. Ok, his team made a misrake, but no need to air it all in public. I used to be a 44 fan, but he can feck off as far as i'm concerned now. Spoilt ****, hope he doesnt finish another race.

You only just noticed. Always been a tw*t, 

3 hours ago, steveherbe said:

lol !

3 hours ago, The Bear said:

Plenty of them all the way down the grid are exactly the same when things don't go their way. Only the Finns have any real calm on the exterior, but even then Raikkonen does his fair share of swearing and complaining. 

Its okay to moan if you aren't in a race winning car apparently

5 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

For anyone going this weekend they will be showing the game on the big screens. I can't wait, qualifying from 2 until 3 then the match. It should make for a great atmosphere 

I went in 2006 when we played Paraguay in the WC, it was a great day. What could be better, motor racing, followed by football. :thumbup:

Just now, StanSP said:

has to be. i think everyone from drivers to staff to celebs all expect it to be honest.

Doesn’t excuse him from basic manners though. Just because he’s in a rush doesn’t mean he can’t say please and thank you. Comes across as an arrogant nob to me.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

There was plenty of space he just didn't use it and caused a crash.

13 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Vettel only got 5 seconds for punting Bottas off in France. 

yeah I missed the replays and looked like there was enough space to not cause a collision.

Safety car here could work well for Mercedes. Ericsson's crash looked very heavy.