Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Formula 1 2018

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

What the hell is Grosjean doing flooring it coming back across the track like that? Numpty. 

think he probably thought he could hold it as he spun out but ended up screwing it up. Think he knows he done wrong given he apologised straight away on team radio.

Amazing and thankful no-one seriously hurt though! Especially with how many cars could have gone careering in to Grosjean in amongst all the smoke and the fact he's come directly in to all the traffic. 

14 minutes ago, The Bear said:

What the hell is Grosjean doing flooring it coming back across the track like that? Numpty. 

You make it sound like he drove across the track on purpose. He lost his back end and tried to hold the spin. As Brundle said it becomes like a pendulum effect. Driver error yes but just one if those really, part and parcel of lots of fast cars in the same place jostling for position, when someone makes an error there's likely to be contact with others.

• Like 1

So these hypersoft tyres are capable of doing SEVENTY SEVEN laps around Monaco according to Pirelli?? If that’s true, tomorrow’s race badly needs rain. The only real interesting part of the Monaco gp is pit strategy, and if those tyres can go the whole race, then it will simply be a case of whoever pits first will be followed in by everybody else. 

Edited by stix

Ricciardos GP to lose. All about the start. Hamilton needs to beat Vettel to T1 or I fear neither will finish the race. Gasly played a blinder to get to Q3, Haas surprisingly shít. Verstappen has his work cut out. 

I just hope that tomorrow isnt as boring as I think it will be. 

Edited by stix

They should be showing more of Verstappen and the midfield. Boring bastards don’t really help themselves filming Ricciardo going round and round. Verstappen has made up 10 places so far and I think we’ve seen 3 of them