Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark 'expert' Lawrenson

City away shirt sale

2 hours ago, F1_AN said:

Picked up from shop today. Why’s going on down there. The girl who served me was really pleasant and helpful!

Very risky her being pleasant and helpful, written warning at best!

section 4 paragraph 3 in the employees manual clearly states that "all shop employees and ticketing staff need to conduct themselves in a clueless manner when dealing with customers"

bit harsh really

Picked mine up on Friday. The woman was helpful and said they'd had loads of orders so took her a while to find it.

I hadn't been in the club shop for ages either, it's proper nice now isn't it? Those glass ornaments with the league winning turf in are right up my street too. Who's got one and how much are they, I couldn't see a price?

Edited by Ozwin

12 hours ago, Ozwin said:

Picked mine up on Friday. The woman was helpful and said they'd had loads of orders so took her a while to find it.

I hadn't been in the club shop for ages either, it's proper nice now isn't it? Those glass ornaments with the league winning turf in are right up my street too. Who's got one and how much are they, I couldn't see a price?

I believe they are around 50 quid

12 hours ago, Ozwin said:

https://shop.lcfc.com/lcfc-acrylic-grass-cube £50

Got mine this morning, postman says they're behind around here, because of what's happening in other parts of the country weather wise....I still dislike the shoulder dots, I won't be able to wear rucksack or shoulder bag with it as they will clearly rub off.

Edited by norwichfox

4 hours ago, rachhere said:

It was a 24 hour special offer I'm afraid.

Yes fully aware that the 75% off was for 24 hours only...what I am wondering is why the white shirts are not appearing for sale at any price now. It suggests they have sold out and it is now possibly a discontinued line....you lucky people that have one may now own a collectors item bit like the 2016 home jersey 

2 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Yes fully aware that the 75% off was for 24 hours only...what I am wondering is why the white shirts are not appearing for sale at any price now. It suggests they have sold out and it is now possibly a discontinued line....you lucky people that have one may now own a collectors item bit like the 2016 home jersey 

Ah ok. A few people popped up late to the party wondering why there wasn't a discount showing, so thought you were doing likewise. I am sure someone said they had their order cancelled which would suggest that they have sold out now if they can't fulfill all the orders. 

47 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Bargain @ £12.50 but I wouldn't go that far...! :nigel:

18 hours ago, Ozwin said:

Yeah I bought one of those last Christmas with some Christmas money. Cost me £37.50 at the time as they were half price, but now they’re £50 by the looks of it. I think they’re a great little souvenir. 

I’m getting a bit worried about my white shirt order, as I had the order confirmation email but no email to tell me it has been shipped. What are the odds they have buggered this up and sold more stock than they have??!! 

18 hours ago, Ozwin said:

Why don't you just take one from your street?

21 minutes ago, Foxy Mofo said:

Absolute mare, wished I hadn't gone for Okazaki now.

IMG_0906.PNG

It'll turn up,suppose with vardy,mahrez,allbrighton,silva etc they were allways going to run out of the letter a.Didn't they run out of the letter s when cambiasso was here?

On 04/03/2018 at 21:36, Ozwin said:

Those glass ornaments with the title winning turf are £25 until midnight as part of a flash sale. Just happened to notice them while I was browsing the site today and thought I’d let you know! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1