Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark 'expert' Lawrenson

City away shirt sale

41 minutes ago, holyfox said:

Thanks for the heads up guys- got myself a Vardy 9 - bargain?:scarf:

Decided to buy my lad an adults vardy 9 with pl patches. he can claim an original retro in a few years time. When it actually fits.

Paid the 6.95 DHL delivery grand total at the checkout. 59p lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Silky_Gylfi said:

Don't know whats going on here but I'm putting in the coupon code and it's telling me it's not valid? Any help would be appreciated.

lcfc.PNG

expired probably, think the offer was only for 24 hours

Just now, Beechey said:

Nope, mine says completed, but the tracking ID they gave me is invalid according to the Royal Mail.

It's weird. I have one order listed at the full price. But that order number isn't the same as the order number in my email. lol

Anything could happen.

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Mine says shipped but had about 3 different order no's however what they have shipped matches what ordered so won't panic just yet lol

If you get something to your basket,then change your mind and cancel the order  still shows on your order list.Annoyig....if it says shipped then should be ready to collect or sent to you.

5 hours ago, Craig said:

It's weird. I have one order listed at the full price. But that order number isn't the same as the order number in my email. lol

Anything could happen.

i've had that full price thing(shirts,tickets etc)Don't tell the taxman is i think!