Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ithuriel

Marvel Cinematic Universe

5 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Bought all the films and binge watched before Infinity War. Some achievement come to think of it lol

Certainly is, I've got them all bar Black Panther and Infinity War on DVD or BluRay.

After Antman and the Wasp, that will be 20 movies with 3 more next year and another 10 already lined up.

I love that there is something for everyone but I  love the music used in Guardians 1 and 2 including that end credits song by the Hoff.

26 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I wish they'd let Edgar Wright make Ant Man. I mean I really loved that film anyway, but it would have been amazing if he'd been behind the camera.

I friggin loved Antman, who knows what might have been but it was a really good movie anyway.

If Disney's takeover of Fox goes ahead then there's the possibility of X Men and Fantastic Four being part of the MCU later on. As the MCU is releasing films in phases then they can kill a load off and introduce new characters. Be good to get all Marvel characters under one studio.

11 hours ago, ithuriel said:

Certainly is, I've got them all bar Black Panther and Infinity War on DVD or BluRay.

After Antman and the Wasp, that will be 20 movies with 3 more next year and another 10 already lined up.

I love that there is something for everyone but I  love the music used in Guardians 1 and 2 including that end credits song by the Hoff.

I've never actually seen the music video for that until now... that's hilarious lol 

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

A Black Widow movie really isn't necessary at this point

They risk saturating their own market a little bit really giving literally every character and their mother an origins film. 

They've done very well up to now but they're probably going to eventually ruin it. 

Black Panther was awful when I watched a decent copy the other day. Thor Ragnarok, Spiderman and latest Avengers were pretty good though. Wish DC would pull their finger out and start producing some good films. The Nolan Batman films are still the best comic book films to grace the screen. Shame DC haven't done anything since.

Looking forward to Deadpool though. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

They risk saturating their own market a little bit really giving literally every character and their mother an origins film. 

They've done very well up to now but they're probably going to eventually ruin it. 

So long as they keep Feige and the others who have helmed it this far, they should be fine.

He is running it pretty much like Marvel comics used to run, character driven stories in a shared universe with the odd major crossover story and letting the writers, or in this case directors have enough freedom to express themselves.

I'm only going to worry when the MCU is helmed by new peeps but if they stick to their formula they should be ok.

On 15/05/2018 at 11:50, Finnegan said:

You're an Infinity Gauntlet half empty kind of guy.

On 15/05/2018 at 12:16, Christoph said:

Black Panther was awful when I watched a decent copy the other day. Thor Ragnarok, Spiderman and latest Avengers were pretty good though. Wish DC would pull their finger out and start producing some good films. The Nolan Batman films are still the best comic book films to grace the screen. Shame DC haven't done anything since.

Looking forward to Deadpool though. 

Have to disagree there. Black Panther is one of the better ones and the Nolan Batman films are ok, but gritty realism is not what I go to see superhero films for.

4 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Black Panther is probably a top 3 Marvel movie and the Nolan batman movies are massively overhyped and carried by The Dark Knight. The first and last in the Nolan trilogy are pretty average

Alternatively, Black Panther is a very good Marvel film that wouldn't be half as hyped as it is if Hollywood wasn't patting itself on the back for the fact 90% of the cast were black. 

And the first Nolan batman film was by far the best, the second only getting half the plaudits it did because people liked Heath Ledger's Joker (which also wouldn't be so wildly celebrated if the poor guy was still with us.)

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Alternatively, Black Panther is a very good Marvel film that wouldn't be half as hyped as it is if Hollywood wasn't patting itself on the back for the fact 90% of the cast were black. 

And the first Nolan batman film was by far the best, the second only getting half the plaudits it did because people liked Heath Ledger's Joker (which also wouldn't be so wildly celebrated if the poor guy was still with us.)

I respect you and I respect your opinions Finners

• Haha 1