Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

15 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

had to sell, near enough at entry price still got 42 selling

have 1.2m back so far

maybe a 100k or 200k hopefully...

I hoped for similar increases as last time

but with a 85 squad and tots players and less demand it was a punt 

That’s what stops me going fully in with trading.... that being said you win some you lose some and I imagine you’ve made a killing this year so I’m the grand scheme of things 1/200k is nothing

34 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Who was the player? :ph34r:

Only Gervinho. But if the pattern of league specific rares carrys on it should be 800 coins a card profit. And having my transfer list, trade pile and unassigned pile full means I can’t waste coins on packs.

i might try and find another one that goes for discard tomorrow when I get my rewards.

Edited by howlinmadmurfdoc

1 minute ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Only Gervinho. But if the pattern of league specific rares carrys on it should be 800 coins a card profit. And having my transfer list, trade pile and unassigned pile full means I can’t waste coins on packs.

I did it for Bundesliga and yeah, which player doesn't matter. I bought 100 players at between 650 and 900 and sold them all for between 1200 and 1900.

55 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I did it for Bundesliga and yeah, which player doesn't matter. I bought 100 players at between 650 and 900 and sold them all for between 1200 and 1900.

So do they just need to be rare gold cards or did you do a specific rated card?

55 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

My only problem now is I don’t know what to do in the game, My teams pretty good but improving it now will cost millions and I haven’t got that. I suppose I’ve got to graft a bit.

19 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

So do they just need to be rare gold cards or did you do a specific rated card?

Just rare gold. I just put bids on whichever ones had the lowest starting price. Seems though people are catching on to this now though so maybe you cant get any at 650/700.

Also, do we know which league is up next for TOTS? 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

So what you’re saying is it might be worth getting La Liga rare golds then?

I don’t know I haven’t done that before ? but might be worth it if people haven’t already jumped on the idea