Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Hahaha, got Villarreal's Alvaro in my guaranteed Süper Lig TOTS pack. lol

Have it all on video.

This company is beyond a joke - can't even get the most fundamental of things right. As soon as Christmas and TOTY are over, they just no longer care.

ax0rMYL_700b.jpg

• Like 1

Went from having a horrendous start on Friday, going 3-6, to one of my best win streaks so far taking me to 13-6. Reached Gold 3 with 14 wins and 9 losses before deciding to play on to try and get Gold 2. Managed 15-12 before giving up lol

I bought TOTS Aspas on Friday to try him out for the weekend because his stats looked good and he was relatively cheap at 340k. Only after buying him, I discovered that he has 3* weak foot, 3* skills and his price dropped 60k literally minutes after buying him :facepalm:

This game is such a big pile of shit.

Outclassing an opponent in Division Rivals, lead 3-0, then my players start moving like blocks of marble, 3-1, I score a goal, 4-1.

He's then allowed to score two more.

Fvcking scripting. Just having to even things out in the dying minutes of each match. Pathetic.

36 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

This game is such a big pile of shit.

Outclassing an opponent in Division Rivals, lead 3-0, then my players start moving like blocks of marble, 3-1, I score a goal, 4-1.

He's then allowed to score two more.

Fvcking scripting. Just having to even things out in the dying minutes of each match. Pathetic.

It’s honking ain’t it! I had the same last night in champs I was 3.0 up at half time and my opponent hadn’t had a shot... lost 4.3 lol it may have been as I was still raging after being in a similar situation the game before but I was 2.0 up, second half I go clear through with tots Jovic, had a shot under no pressure... the ball bounces off both posts before rolling through my player and into his keepers arms...  my opponent went straight up the other end and banged 1 in from 30 yards before bagging another 2 similar goals lol it’s not even a subtle switch which gets me it’s so bloody obvious! At least there’s actually been proof discovered about momentum/sliders so they can’t deny it anymore