Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

13 hours ago, dbtcity said:

That’s what stops me going fully in with trading.... that being said you win some you lose some and I imagine you’ve made a killing this year so I’m the grand scheme of things 1/200k is nothing

I don’t feel like I have done it constantly, now and again with big SBCs coming up.

Feel like I have lost a lot also, transfer profit is nearly 9m 

few good pulls and that includes players you can sell.

i have 2.4m to spend but waiting to see rewards, was contemplating doing Pele but will probably wait for Italian tots Mertens or Gomez will be OP

For anyone that did get Kampl from the SBC and haven't got rid of him already, he's very good. Picked him up for my Bundesliga squad for cheap. Have him at CAM with hawk on him and he's been great so far. 

Also added TOTS Kostic at left back and he's looking decent also.

5 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Well I didn't get much choice from my silver 2. At least I have a card to toss into a SBC.

I can't complain, since I got TAA from last weekend.

Do you still get a tots from silver 2?

31 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just packed tots trapp from one of my packs so not to bad don’t know how much he goes for. And Kompany normal card so can use him as soktratis isn’t great 

Same lol

Who do I get rid of? Sommer or Trapp. Both untradeable, both shit

6 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Same lol

Who do I get rid of? Sommer or Trapp. Both untradeable, both shit

I don’t know as won’t use him ? keep both in case you need them for sbc. Mine is tradeable but not prob worth much 

Not a big doer of SBCs except if it's for a specific player I want. Since I have a huge stock of player I thought I'd do some of the hybrid ones I hadn't bothered with.

First one I pack Aubamayeng and second one Dybala. Plus a whole pile more useful Golds for selling.

Maybe I should do SBCs more often :D

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Not a big doer of SBCs except if it's for a specific player I want. Since I have a huge stock of player I thought I'd do some of the hybrid ones I hadn't bothered with.

First one I pack Aubamayeng and second one Dybala. Plus a whole pile more useful Golds for selling.

Maybe I should do SBCs more often :D

If you’ve got loads of players get on with the league SBCs.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Definitely my best team ever. Amazing what you get for your money out of the prem. Bench is pretty awful though.

20190531_120600.jpg

Nice man, that Jovic is the best striker ive used this fifa he’s absolutely incredible bags pretty much everything and I don’t think I’ve ever had a st who’s passing was so good