Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

6 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Wish I had ditched the prem weeks ago. 5 wins on the bounce with my Bundesliga team. 

Always the best way, not sure if it was last year or the year before I rocked a Eridivise team which probably cost about 500k tops and it was unreal 

15 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Why do people play and then pause immediately and also make you watch every cut scene and not move their players on kick off. So odd. 

I’m talking D5 Rivals too 

And make me watch every single goal replay even after I’ve skipped mine out of courtesy?

36 minutes ago, What the Fuchs? said:

And make me watch every single goal replay even after I’ve skipped mine out of courtesy?

Exactly, so annoying. Hope they put in that people need to kick off within 5 seconds in Fifa 20 

4 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

For some reason people still pack their benches with bronze players because they think it makes a difference. 

Totally agree - doesn't bother me in online play as if they have all Bronze subs and need to swap, they're screwed - LOL!

Does bug me in Squad Battles though, you think you're going to play a nice 83 rated team, and it's a 92 rated with Bronzes!! Also the reverse happens a lot too... 

8 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Hows your team looking, Ian?

I'm glad you don't know my actual name lol ? My team is **** compared to the other ones I've seen on here, cos I spent 1000s of coins on players like 85 Sterling earlier in the season, only for them to be worthless now! Ended up selling almost everyone to play draft, and only then realised I'd wasted all my coins cos I could have just bought the likes of De Bruyne and Kante ffs

Lloris - 88

Digne - 88

Vertonghen - 87

Sokratis - 84

Pereira - 84

Eriksen - 88

Rice - 88

Maddison - 88

Sane - 86

Vardy - 86

Rashford - 86

43 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

So after packing hazard in the prem sbc,  I get eder militao team of season in Portugal one! Was wanting to buy him also so well happy with that. 700k player. 

Buy that lottery ticket my man lol 

Finished 20-10 in weekend league, won my last game on penalties after being 2-0 up and in control he scored a cheesy corner goal and then made it 2-2 in the 90th minute.

Very happy with that after my worst start ever going 5-5 in the 1st 10 games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brooksy said:

Hows your team looking, Ian?

2 hours ago, What the Fuchs? said:

I'm glad you don't know my actual name lol? My team is **** compared to the other ones I've seen on here, cos I spent 1000s of coins on players like 85 Sterling earlier in the season, only for them to be worthless now! Ended up selling almost everyone to play draft, and only then realised I'd wasted all my coins cos I could have just bought the likes of De Bruyne and Kante ffs

Lloris - 88

Digne - 88

Vertonghen - 87

Sokratis - 84

Pereira - 84

Eriksen - 88

Rice - 88

Maddison - 88

Sane - 86

Vardy - 86

Rashford - 86

He meant Christian - would have thought you could have spent some of that new contract money on some packs! LOL 

Not sure draft is really worth the effort. Only ever play when I get free tokens.  Trading and SBCs are where it's at... 

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Haha 1

14 and 14. Bit of a flutter in the last few games, was 13-11 this morning.

Still, happy about that finish after a 0-4 start, then 2-7, only to pull back to 5-8 and 10-9.

But my nerves...

Edited by MC Prussian