Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Finished 11 wins 12 losses. Couldn't put myself through anymore lol

The FIFA community has the biggest amount of bellends in gaming by far. I don't play to the meta of the game so can't complain, I just play the way I enjoy with nice passing etc

On the plus side my POTM Vardy scored a hatful and Maddison TOTS felt good too

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Md9 said:

I am only on 13 with the squad battles one maybe they might to one of the sbc to get the last one. Hopefully that anyway 

What you reckon I'm.best doing. Getting the 14th for a base icon. Purely so I own one lol

Head says get the Kyle walker fut b'day as he goes straight into my back 3.

34 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

What you reckon I'm.best doing. Getting the 14th for a base icon. Purely so I own one lol

Head says get the Kyle walker fut b'day as he goes straight into my back 3.

I haven’t got an icon either so I think that’s what I’m gonna do this time. Only been playing mostly last few months so not had a chance to get all the fut cards until now. If mine is a crap one I’ll just stick it in one of the icon upgrade ones ? 

35 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Finished 11 wins 12 losses. Couldn't put myself through anymore lol

The FIFA community has the biggest amount of bellends in gaming by far. I don't play to the meta of the game so can't complain, I just play the way I enjoy with nice passing etc

On the plus side my POTM Vardy scored a hatful and Maddison TOTS felt good too

TOTS Maddison and League SBC Vardy smashed it for me.

Maddison in particular I’m really impressed with. His shooting is brilliant, as well as his passing/crossing. I also noticed, even though he’s supposed to be weak, he was barging people off the ball.

Great card.

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Rafa > Acuna lol 

6 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

If it makes you feel any better i got the right back. Five minutes after getting him untradeable in one of the weekly objectives packs.

Not so much that I hate him, more that I pick him. All. The. Time.  @Jordan and I always joke we’re gonna get him... and I did. Actually looks a beast!! 

17 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Last fut swap card is now on sbc finally finish this one 

I just did it. Had untradeable De Ligt and then did with Gold Onana, Serie A and Fabra 

Can’t wait to see who you get as your first icon @Md9!!!

Here’s mine... could be worse...

A8843985-EDA3-4467-9A25-07AE2E2ECF16.jpeg

Also time to sell all your gold rare bundes players too! 

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I just did it. Had untradeable De Ligt and then did with Gold Onana, Serie A and Fabra 

Can’t wait to see who you get as your first icon @Md9!!!

Here’s mine... could be worse...

A8843985-EDA3-4467-9A25-07AE2E2ECF16.jpeg

Also time to sell all your gold rare bundes players too! 

It is the Second icon but not had one for a long time and the first was laudrup but the base card and didn’t do great with him. been meaning to do these cut swap cards so I’m glad did it this time even tho I got nakata out of mine ? would have been happy with overmars. Think mine might just go in to a icon sbc now would like gerrard for my midfield so might do that one see if he is any good once I manage to do it ?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Md9 said:

It is the Second icon but not had one for a long time and the first was laudrup but the base card and didn’t do great with him. been meaning to do these cut swap cards so I’m glad did it this time even tho I got nakata out of mine ? would have been happy with overmars. Think mine might just go in to a icon sbc now would like gerrard for my midfield so might do that one see if he is any good once I manage to do it ?

Nakata gets a bad rep but he's actually ok.  I did his Prime SBC - yes, I am mental - but he's been good with Deadeye - fair amount of goals and assists actually.  Plus loved him when I was growing up! 

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Went with 93 OVR Suarez. Too tempting.

Currently saving up for Carles Puyol.

Tempted by the Suarez card but I've rinced my club to make my premier league side. Bar benzema i don't have anything worth building a la liga side round. Still can't decide on walker or the icon. Like the idea of having an icon. But if I get a shit one that doesn't for my side I'm gone a be proper pissed. Could live with a dutch one as I at least have a Eredevise side. Although I need to use 2 of those in this last swap deals sbc.

Went for it got ballack guess I can use him but at 86 rated. Feel done a little as walker was 88.

Ah well.

Edited by Bayfox

I got Baby Shevchenko AGAIN ffs. All that grinding for **** all.

Safe to say hes going into a iconic SBC for 125k for when the ultimate tots come out. If I get something then hey... bonus. 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Nakata gets a bad rep but he's actually ok.  I did his Prime SBC - yes, I am mental - but he's been good with Deadeye - fair amount of goals and assists actually.  Plus loved him when I was growing up! 

Might give him a try in a few games see how I get off if not great can always swap him for the pack ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

TOTS Hazard secured.

Should've started using De Bruyne only earlier, could've saved me some troubles. lol

I need to crack on with this, I did three in a row on Sunday and haven’t touched it since. I’ve got De Bruyne, Hazard, Lukaku, and Alderweireld in my side so hopefully it’s not too hard.

I need four more German assists in squad battles aswell, Ozil has been doing the business in that one.

10 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

TOTS Hazard secured.

Should've started using De Bruyne only earlier, could've saved me some troubles. lol

I’m on 1 win at the min on this as not played over the weekend like I normally would. I only have the thorgan hazard as well which will be a struggle