Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

If you have any... literally any ucl cards list them up! They’re all going for max bin with this new marquee match ups... unfortunately I only had 5  tradeables left which all went for 10k a pop

That SBC is nuts. So cheap to do and a decent chance of pulling a blue. Especially the Ligue 1 one since there's not a lot of high rated players that won't be blue.

Obviously if you do the Ligue 1 one, wait til there TOTS drop before you open it ;)

12 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

That SBC is nuts. So cheap to do and a decent chance of pulling a blue. Especially the Ligue 1 one since there's not a lot of high rated players that won't be blue.

Obviously if you do the Ligue 1 one, wait til there TOTS drop before you open it ;)

I guess it’s only cheap if you have ucl cards to burn... bit suprised they didn’t release the ucl player sbcs as the fvckers are nearly extinct ... it’s almost like they’re still trying to drain coins out of peoples clubs lol 

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I guess it’s only cheap if you have ucl cards to burn... bit suprised they didn’t release the ucl player sbcs as the fvckers are nearly extinct ... it’s almost like they’re still trying to drain coins out of peoples clubs lol 

Guess I was lucky I had a bunch. Did the Ligue 1 and Serie A ones, so I'll hold on until their TOTS drop before opening. 

Lots of players selling for big money right now.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

How much are the cheapest rares going for? They should have a better search system so you can search the special card you want instead of looking through crap you don’t want 

I sold Henderson for 10K since that's the capped max on it. Nothing under that.

6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I sold Henderson for 10K since that's the capped max on it. Nothing under that.

You need 3 I think and I have 2. Gah!!

Might drop a bit when the hype drops. Decent rewards. 

My TL is also full (100), plus some in waiting to be assigned, and all rare gold Serie A, La Liga or Ligue 1. I’m sure I’ll make at least 70k lol 

Did all the sbc last night got a few totw nothing special and navas and firminho other than that not much. 

Won 6 out of 19 so far on weekend league to don’t think will do much more than that. 

16 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

it was a hard week this week 

lost about 4 on the trott at 13 wins

Kept coming up against loaded icom teams which i dont normally

Tots Aguero was quite good, not sure his better than Burtraego tho

Must be because you smash out your games so early mate, I try to hit 6 wins a day then 5 on the Sunday and it doesn’t seem so bad

• Like 1