Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

5/1 so far in the WL but I agree with everyone that this weekend is going to be an absolute grind! Every fvcker seems to be camped on the edge of the area and the amount of shots that ea are screwing wide for me is mind blowing! Seems like everyone has seen how op the rewards were last week and are playing every game like their life depends on it lol 

Is it just me or are EA making it extra difficult with getting TOTS Eggestein? I've hardly had any easy opponents with low chemistry in Squad Battles so far.

Weak active squad refresh trick won't work.

It's as if they're deliberately forcing you to play more games...

Finished yesterday on 4/4. Game play seems really fast but whether that was down to my wired internet connection, who knows.

Not come up against one side without a legend/tots card. Shows you how easy this year has been to acquire very good players.

I haven’t played too badly tbf, can’t complain. Held my own against some very good teams. Hopefully get to the 14 win mark and I’ll be happy.

11 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

That TOTS Hazard challenge seems doable. I’ll be trying to smash that out after the WL.

I would have been up to 3 wins last night on this one if it wasn’t for silly 92nd min goals ? think the one I will struggle with is the 7 online wins with liga nos team 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I would have been up to 3 wins last night on this one if it wasn’t for silly 92nd min goals ? think the one I will struggle with is the 7 online wins with liga nos team 

I saw that Eden Hazard was on the market a few days back for 120k, was going to get him until he went up to 180k! Now I understand why he’s gone up in price lol 

55 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Wow. Lost 6 games in a row by 1 goal. Hit the post atleast 4 times in all of them. Had enough. Rage sold my whole team the useless *****!

I thankfully don’t have that luxury having a fully untradeable team... a few have been lucky not to be quick sold though lol if Tots Van dijk was tradeable I would’ve sold his ass tonight for sure I’m just not sure about him

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I thankfully don’t have that luxury having a fully untradeable team... a few have been lucky not to be quick sold though lol if Tots Van dijk was tradeable I would’ve sold his ass tonight for sure I’m just not sure about him

Bought a 2 million coin Bundesliga team. Win 3 on the bounce. Awesome cards for the money. Just shows how overpriced the prem is. Got headliner Reus and Werner upfront. Goals galore.

Just need to improve maybe 3 positions.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

I saw that Eden Hazard was on the market a few days back for 120k, was going to get him until he went up to 180k! Now I understand why he’s gone up in price lol 

The cheapest I have seen him go for is about 140 k which I am tempted to do so have a chance doing the assist with Belgium player as I have his brother at the min and he is not the best ?

• Like 1