Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

50 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Nice man, that Jovic is the best striker ive used this fifa he’s absolutely incredible bags pretty much everything and I don’t think I’ve ever had a st who’s passing was so good

I'm leaking goals at an alarming rate. Not impressed with these defenders in the slightest.

28 minutes ago, Md9 said:

might attempt weekend league this weekend see how ridiculous it is ? 

I played today after having a couple of months off. First team had ten icons including prime gullit and prime Viera. Quickly remembered why I stopped playing it!

28 minutes ago, ketteringscott said:

I played today after having a couple of months off. First team had ten icons including prime gullit and prime Viera. Quickly remembered why I stopped playing it!

I don’t think I will be playing to much if I play against to many teams like that but will see. Do you have a certain amount of games to play before you get the rewards? 

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

points but not ranking

It’s both, no? I’ve pretty much got Ranking 1 in Rivals from only WL. It’s also less stressful sometime as Rivals has a lot of idiots that watch all replays and cut scenes and time waste for nothing. I had a guy who was 4-0 up in 4 shots last night, including a ridiculous volley from 20 yds from a clearance. Made him watch me pass around the back from 60 mins because he insisted on pausing before kick off, 5 mins in, and watched EVERY cut scene... I’m not quitting to that... 

27 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

It’s both, no? I’ve pretty much got Ranking 1 in Rivals from only WL. It’s also less stressful sometime as Rivals has a lot of idiots that watch all replays and cut scenes and time waste for nothing. I had a guy who was 4-0 up in 4 shots last night, including a ridiculous volley from 20 yds from a clearance. Made him watch me pass around the back from 60 mins because he insisted on pausing before kick off, 5 mins in, and watched EVERY cut scene... I’m not quitting to that... 

I have played more idiots tonight that when playing rivals as you say pausing for no reason etc. Watching replays of everything is so ridiculous 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Yeah i mean it wont move you divisions

but it will increase your points/rank

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Yeah i mean it wont move you divisions

but it will increase your points/rank

Gotcha, no skill points. 

51 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I have played more idiots tonight that when playing rivals as you say pausing for no reason etc. Watching replays of everything is so ridiculous 

Welcome to the REAL FIFA! Not played WL since TOTS came out so I can only imagine how awful it is now. 

Thinking of just running with an untradeable team and selling up everything else til I figure a strategy... only Telles is tradeable (I could play the Saudi league TOTS I guess but I’m too anal about 10 chem -,Rice is fixed now! ?!) 

People that didn’t make cut (selected): 

De Rossi
Baby Makelele
FB Huntelaar
TOTS Bergwijn
That random Romanian - Baluta

Oh and FB Falcao, Carniball Bonaventura and Swaps Gervinho

D35F6825-7F0D-4519-82DA-134888175AA9.jpeg

A40444C5-1791-4340-B552-D5328E5083DB.png

B8CF3276-A316-456A-8F12-57800C6911D5.png

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I think I had 6 one weekend.

Good luck!

:D

Thanks. ? up to 4 now but 3 losses also today so running out of games to get something decent. What do you have to get to to get a player pick? 

4 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Thanks. ? up to 4 now but 3 losses also today so running out of games to get something decent. What do you have to get to to get a player pick? 

6 wins gets you a pick but you'll only be choosing from 2 players and I think both would be from the Turkish League for this weekend.

9 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

6 wins gets you a pick but you'll only be choosing from 2 players and I think both would be from the Turkish League for this weekend.

Ah right well that might not happen this time then ? haha. Hopefully get a few easier games tonight