Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

And there it is.

17-10.

Absolutely battered someone and lost on penalties.

He scored 3 rebounds, a 90th minute equaliser, a 105th minute equaliser, I had 3 shots cleared off the line, he blocked an open goal, slid tackled me in the box (no penalty given) and my keeper didn't make a single save of note.

Can't ****ing believe it and i'm struggling to find reasons not to throw my Xbox on to the road and run the **** over.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Haha 2

Part of me thinks EA are deliberately leveling the playing field in WL again.

There's now tons of teams with POTS goalkeepers. Imagine if they were as good in-game as in real life, you'd have a real issue getting past them.

So, why not introduce a bug that sees goalkeepers having a harder time clinging onto footballs from long shots in particular? :ph34r:

Just a theory.

2 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Need to replace a few players when I get some more coins but hoping to get to gold 2 and get some decent Tots rewards. Werner is an absolute goal scoring machine.

20190526_144638.jpg

This is why I hate FIFA, I came up against someone with the same squad rating as you, but he had 96 Sterling, 94 Marcelo, 95 Pele, 97 Maradona, 98 Hazard, and 99 flippin Ronaldo! Needless to say I lost 8-2, with 84 Socrates and 85 Manolas having a nightmare ?

58 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Made it to 17 wins with 5 to go. Is it worth trying for gold 1? Never been this far.

My internet is shocking, I’ve lost 4 or 5 games just from the server timing out lol, so I’m only at 6/9. Count yourself lucky mate I’m dreaming of Gold 3 lol

Edited by What the Fuchs?

5 minutes ago, What the Fuchs? said:

This is why I hate FIFA, I came up against someone with the same squad rating as you, but he had 96 Sterling, 94 Marcelo, 95 Pele, 97 Maradona, 98 Hazard, and 99 flippin Ronaldo! Needless to say I lost 8-2, with 84 Socrates and 85 Manolas having a nightmare ?

For some reason people still pack their benches with bronze players because they think it makes a difference. 

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Made it to 17 wins with 5 to go. Is it worth trying for gold 1? Never been this far.

Picks are exactly the same but the packs are so, so much better for Gold 1.

As you have 5 games I think you should be able to do it but I couldn't do it! ahah

14 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Got the ****ing greek GK from the SBC.

Finished the 89 rated squad for Vieira. 100k pack. Best player 84. The rest 82 and less. **** you EA

Same what use is a Greek keeper unless there's a future sbc that needs a tots player.

Also have I missed a fut swap player? I'm 1 short of getting an icon this month. Once I get the squad battles player. But it needs 14 I will only have 13.

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Same what use is a Greek keeper unless there's a future sbc that needs a tots player.

Also have I missed a fut swap player? I'm 1 short of getting an icon this month. Once I get the squad battles player. But it needs 14 I will only have 13.

Bundesliga TOTS SBC on Tuesday will require a TOTS player.

15 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I am only on 13 with the squad battles one maybe they might to one of the sbc to get the last one. Hopefully that anyway 

• Like 1