Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Bournemouth Away 15th Sept Ticket Details

2 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

As blue717 says ... or by being a persistent seller of your ticket!   

2 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

I go as many away as I can a season,

when I cannot attend I help others who cannot usually go,like yourself,and help myself in the process,it’s win win for me,

something plenty of others do aswell,

if it’s an issue then don’t ask me for my reference,

theres plenty of hypocrites on here who moan they have shit priority points then ask me for tickets 

1 hour ago, Blue717 said:

I’m definitely having a go at people who can’t go but still buy a ticket. It’s obvious why it’s done and plenty do it. 

Don’t make out you’re being a massive hero buying knowing you can’t go and selling it to someone less fortunate. 

This is always an issue when smaller allocations or big games come along.

I understand the frustration when tickets are sold on for the priority point, but it’s the very people who buy them that keep it going. 

Most away ticket sales are going way down the priority scale now, and some onto general sale.

I would suggest waiting for your own chance to buy, and build up your points when you can, but bite the bullet for ones like Bournemouth, where you are unlikely to get one. There isn’t many fixtures like it, maybe Fleetwood away last season. 

That way if you are a regular fan you will build up points to watch a lot of games and it kills the market of them being sold.

If people are moaning who just want occasional tickets, when it’s difficult to get them, there is no argument whatsoever.

Edited by Drew Peacock
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Can someone please tell me the amount of seats left in each block and which has the most in it? Need two together 

My sale date is tomorrow and I'd like to not waste time and miss out by clicking the wrong block. 

Thanks

block 21 - 21 left

Block 22 - 23 left

Block 23 - 293 Left

Block 24 - 102 left

This was at 10.30 this morning.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

450 ish now. Anyone on the away 500 know if all blocks are open when you get your chance as loads of seats from all blocks had sold at 8am this morning l.

Ticket office staff need their share

Edited by Foxes1

On 14/08/2018 at 09:32, Bayfox said:

450 ish now. Anyone on the away 500 know if all blocks are open when you get your chance as loads of seats from all blocks had sold at 8am this morning l.

Yep all blocks open when you log on on a Sunday.

Interestingly the second block in from the left (can't remember the number) had a HUGE wedge around half way up, maybe 8-10 rows completely blocked out. Not sure if a bulk buy or saved for someone, but definitely was not ordered by anyone on the away priority scheme.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Interestingly the second block in from the left (can't remember the number) had a HUGE wedge around half way up, maybe 8-10 rows completely blocked out. Not sure if a bulk buy or saved for someone, but definitely was not ordered by anyone on the away priority scheme.

There will be some tickets for home executive box holders, players, and about 26 for members for this game.

Plus the unknown number of ‘tickets for the boys’ which are presumably broken down into a fair few different areas. 

Guesses welcome and we’ll see if we can see who forms the secret society. 

Just wish I’d looked just before they went on sale to effectively priority 2 now, after the away scheme had bought just to see how many had gone.

2 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Cheers so the club's bull shit about selling order is crap then.

18 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

I saw that myself.

4E56A35B-64E4-407C-8B94-D081CA726BCC.jpeg

2 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Just the six rows! What do I know haha. Yes, that was exactly the case on Sunday afternoon. That's what, 150+ seats unavailable to any buying fans for some reason...

That screen grab was at 9am Sunday.

We are on the very back row so behind all of these, I’ll have a butchers and see if they look like players families etc or club staff etc. ;) 

• Like 1

As suspected, I just missed out on priority points.  Big ask, I know, but after 2, or even better 3, for Bournemouth away please.    Can collect and pay in Leicestershire and have bought off foxes talkers before.  Please PM if you can help. Cheers.