Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norfolkfox222

Fulham Away

If anyone drinking in Putney area I will be in Fox and Hounds, top of Putney High Street near main train station around 2/3pm. Revolution Bar opposite. Be full of Fulham but I know em and be a good crack ??

Edited by PutneyFox

27 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

Never done Fulham away, where is the best area/pub for away fans to drink in? 

Im going to the German pub. October fest. its away fan friendly. on the Fulham rd. Closest tube Parsons Green. 

Edited by multipack

1 hour ago, PutneyFox said:

Tickets are available for City fans. Pay on turnstile.  P4 in Putney End. I got an email from Fulham confirming this and I have just been to Craven Cottage to try return the ticket I bought in P3, mixed neutral end. 

Did you have any luck returning your ticket in neutral end as I expect there's quite a few of us (outside LE post code) who bought tickets there due to Away end being "sold out"? I assume Fulham aren't keen to miss out on £50 v £30 & return/exchange won't be possible.  I expect it will be a good atmosphere regardless of where sitting in Putney End.  

COYB :scarf:

3 hours ago, PutneyFox said:

If anyone drinking in Putney area I will be in Fox and Hounds, top of Putney High Street near main train station around 2/3pm. Revolution Bar opposite. Be full of Fulham but I know em and be a good crack ??

Fox and Hounds is brilliant. Last time i went it was £3.95 a pint and a good mix of home and away.