Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norfolkfox222

Fulham Away

8 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Do we know yet if this has been confirmed for Tuesday 4th December? Wanting to book train tickets.

The December and January televised fixtures are due to be confirmed on Friday 12th October. 

They don't always keep to the deadline but if you can it's worth waiting. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Remember Kember said:

Very Seldom they move a Tuesday match to say a Wednesday at this stage of this season so i think you should be ok. 

At £6 a ticket from Rugby I've booked anyway and taken the gamble of not only the game moving but getting a ticket as well.

We won't sell out here.

2 hours ago, baker11 said:

We won't sell out here.

I'm not so sure about that.    It all depends on whether Fulham give us the usual 10% (ie about 2500), or whether they are a bit more generous and give us more of the Putney End.

Bear in mind that we've already sold 2900 tickets for the televised silly slot Monday night match away to Arsenal ... and most people have already been there in the last few seasons!    Fulham will be a "new" ground for quite a few fans.

37 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

I'm not so sure about that.    It all depends on whether Fulham give us the usual 10% (ie about 2500), or whether they are a bit more generous and give us more of the Putney End.

Bear in mind that we've already sold 2900 tickets for the televised silly slot Monday night match away to Arsenal ... and most people have already been there in the last few seasons!    Fulham will be a "new" ground for quite a few fans.

Pretty sure Fulham give you nearly the whole end if you want it. That stand has a neutral zone so in theory you can buy a ticket for it as a home fan.

3 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Pretty sure Fulham give you nearly the whole end if you want it. That stand has a neutral zone so in theory you can buy a ticket for it as a home fan.

When they were in the 2nd Division, they certainly use to give you a very generous allocation.    But their own crowds were then well off capacity, so it didn't really matter.

Now they are in the Premier League, I would expect them to be less generous. 

Whilst they pretty much sold out for their first home game (v Palace)  - just under 25,000.   They only got 23,500 for the home games against Burnley and Watford ... so they might give us an extra 1000 or so if we request it.     But I wouldn't expect us to have the whole end.

On 04/10/2018 at 10:53, worth_the_wait said:

When they were in the 2nd Division, they certainly use to give you a very generous allocation.    But their own crowds were then well off capacity, so it didn't really matter.

Now they are in the Premier League, I would expect them to be less generous. 

Whilst they pretty much sold out for their first home game (v Palace)  - just under 25,000.   They only got 23,500 for the home games against Burnley and Watford ... so they might give us an extra 1000 or so if we request it.     But I wouldn't expect us to have the whole end.

Palace probably took more than Burnley and Watford. I don't think we'll get the whole end, mind, it's midweek after all.

On 03/10/2018 at 16:01, Remember Kember said:

Very Seldom they move a Tuesday match to say a Wednesday at this stage of this season so i think you should be ok. 

At £6 a ticket from Rugby I've booked anyway and taken the gamble of not only the game moving but getting a ticket as well.

Only 6 pounds for a train ticket??

40 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

Wow that’s brilliant.. do you do that train splitter thing, tried to get tickets to Southampton, couldn’t find anything less than 46 and that was with senior card. 

The Liverpool/Crewe to Euston line has West Midlands Railway operating and Virgin. They just have really cheap advance tickets. I usually go Nuneaton to Euston for London events and rarely pay more than £20 return. Rugby/Coventry is usually cheaper/better availability. And they have later midweek returns

• Like 1

On 03/10/2018 at 16:01, Remember Kember said:

lol Awkward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Craig said:

lol Awkward.

Not as bad as booking train tickets and a hotel :unsure: knew it wouldn't be a TV game never thought about them getting picked for the Sunday game and it getting put back.  Gutted!

Big 5-0 on the Wednesday so committed to getting back to family etc. Never go away these days but this was supposed to be my birthday treat to myself, have a few days off so will still go down and just find a show or play to take in on the Tuesday night.

I'm flying into Stansted on Wednesday so could now make this game if I could get a ticket... Any help much appreciated. Could offer a lift to North Norfolk post-match. Also looking for a ticket (two or three would be even better) for Spurs at home to get to my first back-to-back matches in at least 30 years...

Neil

3 hours ago, Lakeside said:

I'm flying into Stansted on Wednesday so could now make this game if I could get a ticket... Any help much appreciated. Could offer a lift to North Norfolk post-match. Also looking for a ticket (two or three would be even better) for Spurs at home to get to my first back-to-back matches in at least 30 years...

Neil

Doubt you'll have any bother getting a ticket for this one. Wednesday night, a fairly long trip and a large-ish allocation, should make general sale :fc:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...