Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norfolkfox222

Fulham Away

Hi.  I'm looking for one adult ticket for Fulham please, ideally to pick up at the ground as don't live near Leicester but work in London.  I'm an ST holder and hope to be able to return the favour of a spare ticket sometime.  

Edited by Winchesterfox
Sorted thanks to trickytrevbenjamin

On 01/12/2018 at 10:38, FredFox said:

I have a spare u18 (£20) in Putney End P6 as my son can't go now.  Might be able to upgrade to adult (£30 total) if I have a definite buyer by Sunday (tomorrow) night.  Could meet at Leicester or Fulham.  Please DM me if you're interested.

Now sold

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I'm confused. Have Fulham not sold out and given us a larger allocation (some of the neutral area)?

I would think so.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/930655/fulham-tickets-available-on-the-gate-at-craven-cottage/press-release

Fulham Tickets Available On The Gate At Craven Cottage

Tickets for Leicester City’s Premier League clash with Fulham at Craven Cottage will be available to purchase at the away turnstiles from 6:30pm.

The fixture takes place on Wednesday 5 December (KO 7:45pm) and are priced at £30 for Adults.

Full ticket information can be found by clicking HERE.

Available seats are located in Block P4 at Craven Cottage, which is an away area, with any tickets purchased on the away turnstiles CASH ONLY.

Tickets are available from 6:30pm.

Please note that supporters who purchase on the night will not be able to claim one away point for this fixture.

1 hour ago, worth_the_wait said:

I would think so.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/930655/fulham-tickets-available-on-the-gate-at-craven-cottage/press-release

Fulham Tickets Available On The Gate At Craven Cottage

Tickets for Leicester City’s Premier League clash with Fulham at Craven Cottage will be available to purchase at the away turnstiles from 6:30pm.

The fixture takes place on Wednesday 5 December (KO 7:45pm) and are priced at £30 for Adults.

Full ticket information can be found by clicking HERE.

Available seats are located in Block P4 at Craven Cottage, which is an away area, with any tickets purchased on the away turnstiles CASH ONLY.

Tickets are available from 6:30pm.

Please note that supporters who purchase on the night will not be able to claim one away point for this fixture.

Was reading into a bit and looks like block P4 is a whole block left empty. Fulham can then decide to either sell tickets to home fans (if demand is there) or give the extra allocation to away fans (if demand exists there). Otherwise I believe it is a whole block left empty (sort of separation home/away)