Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Arsenal (A) Match Thread

Just now, Typhoeus said:

Wanted Iborra on at 55 to get a bit more of the ball.

Unfortunately they went attacking and we went defensive with the subs. 5 minutes later, game gone.

You mean Iborra who is able to control and pass a ball with some composure, nah mate lets bring Albrighton on fk it

• Like 1

The ref has had a stinker tonight. Misses a blatant penalty that he’s looking straight at. Only books Xhaka for two identical pull backs. (Before anyone starts I’m not saying that’s why we lost, but it’s had a huge impact on the game). 

7D45CE00-20E9-41AC-AE77-196C8D7A8666.jpeg

Also, only how awful was Vardy? I’m not having anyone defend him saying it’s the system it’s Puel. He’s just signed the biggest contract of his career under him and actually put the least effort I’ve seen from him in a while. That’s down to him. Not Puel. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

Would have been a different game holding hand ball he gets a red we get a penalty their down to ten men might have been a different score line ??

Maybe if they go down a man, but the talent gap is still the thing.  Once Arsenal wanted to play it was too one sided.  MF couldn't gain any possession. At that point it's just a matter of time before the dam breaks.  

Just now, Bert said:

The ref has had a stinker tonight. Misses a blatant penalty that he’s looking straight at. Only books Xhaka for two identical pull backs. (Before anyone starts I’m not saying that’s why we lost, but it’s had a huge impact on the game). 

7D45CE00-20E9-41AC-AE77-196C8D7A8666.jpeg

hasnt this ref had some stinking decisions this season already? 

for me the ref turned the game, but promising first half, shambles of a season in sorts, on to the next one