Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Arsenal (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, lifted*fox said:

I think Puel had us set up well but I think we're such a young team we're scared, nervous and too naive at times. 

Instead of staying on top of the game at 0-1 up we shit our collective knickers and lost the plot.

I think directly it isn't Puel's fault - but if you will pick SUCH a young, inexperienced team - maybe that bite you in these games where you need strong mentality. 

No credit to Arsenal then!!!   Sometimes you have to give credit to the opposition....

We ain't at their level....many just can't accept it....Arsenal were put out in the first half,2nd half they played Keep- ball for 15 minutes....

Ndidi Mendy were ok..but once Arsenal found their vain....the quality gap just shown through.

People again coming out with total BS on game management....Tonight we used the moment,but didn't get the Maguire chance

Nor the penalty....But Arsenal would of come out showing their best football anyway...

We had a taste hopefully of things to come....Nobody thought we would win....so who's whining accept the obvious candidates...

3 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

It’s the ****ing players responsibility to say if he’s not fit/ill. 

Puel "Jamie, are you ok"

Vardy "Yeah fine"

Puel "OK bring off Iheanacho so he doesn't pass it to their playing in our half again"

Vardy "Gaffer, you know I said I was ok... I've just shat myself". 

Puel "Merde"

Edited by Babylon
  • Haha 2

As good as Arsenal are and as nice as the football is they play, I just can't bring myself to like them. Still the same Cheating, diving, surrounding the ref scumbags they were under Wenger. And always getting refereeing decisions against us! Horrible team! 

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

They played brilliant keep football on their own turf.

We couldn't get near the ball...

We don't have their quality..on the pitch not off the Bench....that isn't poor game management..Really some people!!!

arsenal players are individually brilliant,and the team makes its own tactics...11 games after Wenger..pure magic.

I hate them like fk,but don't dare any of you get on Puel s case. He ain't got that quality to call on....

Strangely we were the much better team for the first 30 minutes and they only started showing their quality when we allowed them to do so and sat back. Plus they should be playing with 10 men we had a penalty not given