Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Carabao Cup fixture at home to Manchester City on Tuesday 18 December (7:45pm GMT kick-off

Would you expect otherwise.The people who go every week realise that he has totally ruined the team spirit and is the most uninspiring leader in all my days as a fan for 49 years.My season ticket also given out for all games over the festive period,can't ruin christmas watching that dross.Lets hope we somehow scrape something tomorrow....

Great prices, great opposition, not even attracting casuals or local opposition team fans! 

Couldn't be more opposite to last year really given that we were going into it (bar Palace game) on the back of a fantastic winning run.

27 minutes ago, Winsum said:

The fans have had enough of seeing uninspiring football . In a nutshell boring , they don’t want it

and are showing the club the dissatisfaction with the current management

However, they'd be the first in the queue if we got to Wembley. I don't think there have been many games that have been extremely interesting this season, but i'm still getting behind the players, the manager and the club.

• Like 1

Puel has made baffling team selections and if Vardy is unfit tomorrow we will be playing with basically

No strikers

he has got through the last two rounds of the cup  without scoring and with the prospect of Arsenal/Spurs and Chelsea  in

the semifinals under Puel we would be wasting our time turning up

7,500 tickets left for a home quarter final tells it all and under this manager even thinking of expanding the stadium would be a huge mistake

• Like 1

‘‘Tis the week before Christmas, we have a rash of tough home fixtures, we are not winning, most expect us to lose, we have had a couple of Tuesday night/ Saturday nights.....they should have gone on general sale earlier but the Saints game being pushed back scuppered that and we play them again in a weeks time and I for one have just shelled out £150 for three home matches today.....is it really surprising we haven’t sold out?