Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

lifted's RAVE THREAD (1992-2005) for those who know

Would have loved to have been there at the beginning... late 80s early 90s - what a movement to have been involved in right at the outset. But I wasn't even a teenager so my time came in the early 2000's with drum n bass. Slammin' Vinyl nights in Milton Keynes, Valve Sound System, Formation nights at Leicester Uni with DJ SS, my local Bassheads in Reading and then discovering London, Fabric, The End, etc. What a bloody time to be alive.

• Like 1

On 06/12/2018 at 14:30, Beliall said:

It was always hard house for me, never went to rave, mainly because the people i knew that were into it were twats, even though i loved the music. , same goes for D&B and jungle, i enjoyed it, but never went. my group was all about the house. happy days.

(still listening to the tidy boys on youtube, so thanks for that)

My 5 a side team have been going 18 years straight now & we’re are called the Tidy Boys. 

Loved them hard house days 

Edited by Filbert_Ross
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...