Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

lifted's RAVE THREAD (1992-2005) for those who know

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

What you sayin’?

mate, funnily enough me and my best mate rinsed the rap and hyper d tape from a hysteria 1996 pack - can't remember which hysteria it was.

we played it so much the tape snapped and we taped it back together and rinsed it until it broke again

rap 96 / 97 with hyper was up there with the best 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

mate, funnily enough me and my best mate rinsed the rap and hyper d tape from a hysteria 1996 pack - can't remember which hysteria it was.

we played it so much the tape snapped and we taped it back together and rinsed it until it broke again

rap 96 / 97 with hyper was up there with the best 

What an era that was with hyper. RIP man :cry:

happy hardcore breakdowns from 2002/2003 era make me well up because I can literally close my eyes and be 17 again stood down the front of those massive slammin' vinyl raves absolutely ruined and just loving every moment. 

talking to my mates in the smoking area only to open my eyes and realise I've lost everyone and I'm talking to myself in the middle of the dancefloor 

seems like a life time ago now. 

my poor brain lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lifted*fox said:

happy hardcore breakdowns from 2002/2003 era make me well up because I can literally close my eyes and be 17 again stood down the front of those massive slammin' vinyl raves absolutely ruined and just loving every moment. 

talking to my mates in the smoking area only to open my eyes and realise I've lost everyone and I'm talking to myself in the middle of the dancefloor 

seems like a life time ago now. 

my poor brain lol 

lol

Yeah I think we all did that a few times. I used to go helta skelta in MK from the age 16 and I’d regularly lose my pals for huge parts of the night and have no concept of time. How the hell I always made it home ok, I’ll never know.

13 hours ago, Stadt said:

About the only thing you have in common with @Kinowe Soorie I think :D

It's a thought I've had before but the aesthetics of vinyls (particularly dance tracks) are very cool

The same Slipmatt that was Slipmatt and Lime (SL2?)

This was massive. Happy days..

• Like 4