Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 0-2 Spurs - Vote Now

Leicester City 0-2 Spurs

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 5.4

Total Average Rating

90 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Wes Morgan 6.5
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Kelechi Iheanacho 3.8
  4. Manager Confidence 66% -11%

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 08/12/18
Voting Ends: 13/12/18

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Wes Morgan
  4. Jonny Evans
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Nampalys Mendy
  7. Vicente Iborra
  8. Wilfred Ndidi
  9. Demarai Gray
  10. Kelechi Iheanacho
  11. James Maddison
  12. Rachid Ghezzal (sub)
  13. Marc Albrighton (sub)
  14. Shinji Okazaki (sub)

13 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Perreira good. Morgan decent. Evans & Chilwell too.

Rest poor, or very poor.

Squad not good enough. A year will help the likes of Ndidi, who can’t presently pass water, and maybe just maybe Iheanacho could yet be a PL player.

Striker needed 1 January!

NOBODY was good. Ricardo, though good going forward, remains constantly Out of the Office positionally on defense... 

16 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Don’t agree, sorry. Perreira was good in both aspects of his game. If we don’t buck our ideas up he’ll go to a top 6 (or equivalent) side next summer or the one after.. 

I would normally say that he shouldn't let the door hit him on the way out, but he will probably be out of position...lol

Edited by NaijaFox

Ricardo, Morgan, Evans and Chilwell were our best players despite the goals conceded. Iborra, Mendy and Ndidi were bang average in midfield and were all outclassed by Harry Winks. Gray put a lot of effort in but didn’t give spurs much regret about not signing him. Maddison had an off day and again Spurs won’t be fussed about missing out in him. Iheanacho, after starting brightly, faded into the Nacho that we’ve seen throughout his time here. A striker unable to curve his runs to stay onside, one that doesn’t move into dangerous positions when his teammates get the ball. A striker that doesn’t look like scoring and one that struggles to control or hold a ball up. Maybe the Man City Nacho was good because of the world class players around him. 

Edited by funkyrobot
  • Like 1

I remember not so long ago when week in , week out FTers were slating Ben Chilwell (and Demarai Gray). I have faith that Iheanacho will turn it around like he did.

Schmeichel - 6 (couldn't be faulted for the goals)

Ricardo - 7.5 (MotM - as ever, great going forward, but getting better in defence)

Morgan - 7 (nearly back to his best)

Evans - 7 (will be difficult to drop him when Maguires fit)

Chilwell - 7 (our most improved player this season)

Mendy - 6 (good in the first half, looked a bit out of it in the second)

Iborra - 5 (ineffective - Albrighton should have kept his place)

Ndidi - 6 (as with Mendy, but he was consistently average throughout the game !)

Gray - 6 (tried really hard, up front and dropping back; skillful, but still too lightweight to make anything happen)

Maddison - 6 (we really should try him as out and out striker, his skills are wasted playing behind the front man)

Iheanacho - 4 (our hot & cold striker - who was 'freezing' yesterday !)

Albrighton - 6 (should never have been dropped)

Ghezzal - 5 (the best game I've seen him play, but that's not difficult, the rest have been rubbish !)

Okazaki - 6 (even though he's never a striker, has got to start in place of Nacho, until Vardy is fit)

Edited by bald reynard

34 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

Schmeichel - 6 (couldn't be faulted for the goals)

Ricardo - 7.5 (MotM - as ever, great going forward, but getting better in defence)

Morgan - 7 (nearly back to his best)

Evans - 7 (will be difficult to drop him when Maguires fit)

Chilwell - 7 (our most improved player this season)

Mendy - 6 (good in the first half, looked a bit out of it in the second)

Iborra - 5 (ineffective - Albrighton should have kept his place)

Ndidi - 6 (as with Mendy, but he was consistently average throughout the game !)

Gray - 6 (tried really hard, up front and dropping back; skillful, but still too lightweight to make anything happen)

Maddison - 6 (we really should try him as out and out striker, his skills are wasted playing behind the front man)

Iheanacho - 4 (our hot & cold striker - who was 'freezing' yesterday !)

Albrighton - 6 (should never have been dropped)

Ghezzal - 5 (the best game I've seen him play, but that's not difficult, the rest have been rubbish !)

Okazaki - 6 (even though he's never a striker, has got to start in place of Nacho, until Vardy is fit)

Pretty much agree with this. Although I wouldn't give any of our midfield more than 5. 

Thought we looked scared of them when we could have gone for their throats. They must have been dreading this match with Barcelona coming on Tuesday and I was annoyed our midfield let them have the run of the park and didn't close and get at them enough. Gray & Chilwell have improved so much under Puel. Nacho has not. 

Second goal killed us, and it was offside. Typical Spuds luck.

Managers confidence down nearly 40% since last week's win against Watford, although still 9th in the PREMIER LEAGUE! There are some amazingly fickle 'fans' on here!

23 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

Ricardo, Morgan, Evans and Chilwell were our best players despite the goals conceded. Iborra, Mendy and Ndidi were bang average in midfield and were all outclassed by Harry Winks. Gray put a lot of effort in but didn’t give spurs much regret about not signing him. Maddison had an off day and again Spurs won’t be fussed about missing out in him. Iheanacho, after starting brightly, faded into the Nacho that we’ve seen throughout his time here. A striker unable to curve his runs to stay onside, one that doesn’t move into dangerous positions when his teammates get the ball. A striker that doesn’t look like scoring and one that struggles to control or hold a ball up. Maybe the Man City Nacho was good because of the world class players around him. 

Defence not that bad  our goalie didnt make one save 2 shots on target both went in

Ricardo was MOM (for us) I thought along with Gray. But it’s not saying much. I thought Chilwell was poor if I’m honest and I’m struggling to see why he’s getting such rave reviews regularly. He is improving (slowly) but the new contract size/wage and being an England regular is feeling warped.