Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Robert Huth

Huthy our german mountain of man! Him and big Wes was all we needed at the back. Any ball that came to them in the air it properly dealt with. anyone who try's to dribble past them gets muscled off the ball or sent out of play. the confidence those two had gave the rest of the team inc kasper the means to do their thing. i could watch a defense masterclass highlight reel of them all day long. Great partnership. Legend!  

• Like 2

Had the joy of meeting him in a cafe in Stockport. Easily one of the most unexpected experiences of my life. I was working on my laptop and in walks this big bloke who looked a lot like Huth. But I dismissed it at first because, honestly, why would he be there? Then I heard THAT voice. 

Shivers down my spine. I texted a bunch of mates. I'm not one for getting bowled over by fame but this one genuinely had me nervous. Best I could manage was a handshake and I'm glad of that. I told him I was from Leicester and he said "good", shook my hand and I went back to my work. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 26/12/2018 at 11:43, ftfagos said:

I was at that game. First glimpse of what was to come over the next fifteen months. Our performance that day was unlike anything I’d ever witnessed from a Leicester side.

On 28/03/2021 at 14:01, ftfagos said:

Me too. This was when I started to believe. Arsenal were begging like frightened toddlers round their Mummy’s legs for that final whistle.

Post of the year! Magnificent stuff! I often talk to myself too and argue with myself as well as agree with myself about all things Leicester but never have I thought to actually talk to myself on foxestalk. Gamechanger. If only I could rep my own posts as well. 

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Post of the year! Magnificent stuff! I often talk to myself too and argue with myself as well as agree with myself about all things Leicester but never have I thought to actually talk to myself on foxestalk. Gamechanger. If only I could rep my own posts as well. 

How do you imagine some of us get so many rep points...? :whistle:

• Haha 1