Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 0-1 Cardiff City - Vote Now

Leicester City 0-1 Cardiff City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 5.4

Total Average Rating

100 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Ricardo Pereira 6.9
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Demarai Gray 4.2
  4. Manager Confidence 56% -36%

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 29/12/18
Voting Ends: 01/01/19

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Caglar Soyuncu
  4. Harry Maguire
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Nampalys Mendy
  7. Wilfred Ndidi
  8. Marc Albrighton
  9. James Maddison
  10. Demarai Gray
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Rachid Ghezzal (sub)
  13. Kelechi Iheanacho (sub)
  14. Shinji Okazaki (sub)

People rating Iheanacho below Vardy lol. Obviously not watching and voting on their favourites

Schmeichel - 6 - no chance with the goal, otherwise barely threatened

Ricardo - 7 - only one with any energy after about an hour, looking the business

Soyuncu & Maguire - 7 - dealt with them fairly well, looked solid. Would like to see more of this partnership

Chilwell - 7 - got forward well but not much end product

Mendy - 6 - usual self, don't think he ever has a bad game. Just wish he was more expansive

Ndidi - 5 - lethargic, looked off it from the first moment

Albrighton - 6 - didn't offer much beyond work rate. Still the best of the starting front 4

Maddison - 4 - played himself out of the game even ignoring the shit penalty

Gray - 4 - lazy, on the periphery

Vardy - 3 - absolutely woeful. Killed more of our attacks than he contributed to. 

Subs:

Ghezzal - 5 - good touches, made more chances than Maddison but marked down for the goal

Iheanacho - 5 - alright, offered well but didn't get much service

Okazaki - 5 - as with Iheanacho

• Like 2

Vardy was awful today, looks like he can only be arsed against the top teams. Unfortunately, the alternatives,  Nacho and Shinji, are even worse. Ricardo was the only decent player, Ghezzal may be ok, Madders is not England standard - although I suspect he thinks he is. As for Morgan.......

• Like 1

Just now, steveherbe said:

Vardy was awful today, looks like he can only be arsed against the top teams. Unfortunately, the alternatives,  Nacho and Shinji, are even worse. Ricardo was the only decent player, Ghezzal may be ok, Madders is not England standard - although I suspect he thinks he is. As for Morgan.......

Where you going with this? You’re aware Morgan didnt play today right?

1 minute ago, steveherbe said:

Oh FFS, yes I am aware. I was stood in SK1 for 94 fkin minutes watching. It was my attempt to lighten the moment.

Sorry that went straight over my head, I’ve clearly spent too much time on here tonight reading everyone’s miserable ramblings! I’m off!

3 hours ago, The Doctor said:

People rating Iheanacho below Vardy lol. Obviously not watching and voting on their favourites

Schmeichel - 6 - no chance with the goal, otherwise barely threatened

Ricardo - 7 - only one with any energy after about an hour, looking the business

Soyuncu & Maguire - 7 - dealt with them fairly well, looked solid. Would like to see more of this partnership

Chilwell - 7 - got forward well but not much end product

Mendy - 6 - usual self, don't think he ever has a bad game. Just wish he was more expansive

Ndidi - 5 - lethargic, looked off it from the first moment

Albrighton - 6 - didn't offer much beyond work rate. Still the best of the starting front 4

Maddison - 4 - played himself out of the game even ignoring the shit penalty

Gray - 4 - lazy, on the periphery

Vardy - 3 - absolutely woeful. Killed more of our attacks than he contributed to. 

Subs:

Ghezzal - 5 - good touches, made more chances than Maddison but marked down for the goal

Iheanacho - 5 - alright, offered well but didn't get much service

Okazaki - 5 - as with Iheanacho

Pretty much agree with that.  I'd just swap Gray and Vardy's scores (Gray, 3 and Vardy, 4 - Gray was the worst player on the pitch) and give 6 to Ghezzal (he looked OK - and was far better than some on here said).  I think Soyuncu could also turn out alright. 

Does anyone know where Morgan and Choudhury were - I haven't heard anything?  

7 - Ricardo, Maguire

6 - Schmeichel, Chilwell

5 - Albrighton, Soyuncu, Mendy

4 - Maddison

3 - Ghezzal, Vardy, Iheanacho, Gray, N'didi

Great to see the usual knee jerk reaction on the voting of Puel......lose two -down 40%, win two - up 40%, lose one - down 40%!

I just wonder what the player and manager ratings would have been if Maddison had stuck that penalty away, or we'd taken a couple of the other decent chances we created, and won 2-0?

Do fans not realise that there will always be results which are unexpected or undeserved? I doubt any Man City fan expected to lose to Palace and us, or Wolves win at Tottering. It's what makes P/L football the most watched league in the world, and Christmas fixtures always seem to throw up strange results with such a congestion of fixtures.

Ricardo was my MOTM. Vardy was poor, but at least he presses and tries to makes things happen. Nacho offered very, very little after coming on, and I wonder how many more chances Puel will give him? If Nacho doesn't start to show some effort and improvement, he will end up playing in league one, just like Beckford, who also couldn't be arsed.

Thought Caglar apart from one bad pass had a very good game - he deserves a better mark. Ricardo looks our most dangerous threat going forward. Albrighton an unusual below average game for him and Jamie is looking poor at the moment.