Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Caglar Soyuncu

3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Smashing news we have rejected offers, for me he is one for the future... i really like him :D 

Is Shrek your favourite film Suzie? :dry:

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Is Shrek your favourite film Suzie? :dry:

Lol NO! I actually think he is quite handsome though in a rustic (is that even a word) way. 

Being serious though, i think he is a great asset and yes he is maybe prone to the 'odd' mistake (LIKE Harry and Evans are also) imo he is a proper defender, not scared of a challenge and is still so young. Good on the ball and can bring it out from the back.. whats not to like? :D (ok maybe his hair-cut.. but then look at Grealish) lol 

• Haha 1

The up side of living in Spain € 2.25 decent bottle of wine DAZN subscription €4.99 month to watch every live game. Down side only way I can get to see my beloved club is tickets in the fosse with my lad £300 for 2 plus flights ?

2 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

The up side of living in Spain € 2.25 decent bottle of wine DAZN subscription €4.99 month to watch every live game. Down side only way I can get to see my beloved club is tickets in the fosse with my lad £300 for 2 plus flights ?

Do you still have premier league games in Spain on DAZN? In Germany they lost the Prem so I cancelled.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Prem experience

Less injury prone

More international experience

Heinous hair

Icon

Steady.