Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Refunds on changed fixtures

2 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Source for the arsenal change?

would be excellent for me if true!

If they reach the Europa League semi-finals then the game will move to 12pm Sunday to give them extra preparation time.

Of course, 3pm Saturday is even more preparation time and a much better kick-off time than the Sunday League one but there you go.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Source for the arsenal change?

would be excellent for me if true!

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-gb/categories/home tickets

Please note the KO time and date change for this fixture. This fixture could move to 12pm on Sunday 28 April in the event that the Gunners reach the UEFA Europa League Semi-Finals. The second leg of the quarter-finals will be played on Thursday 18 April.

2 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

Just checked both semi’s Tuesday so will be no change to city game

Spurs are away to Bournemouth on the Monday night though, so if they knock Manchester City out, their game will move as they can’t play Monday. Hopefully they’ll move Huddersfield vs United to the Monday but they will probably swap the Spurs game with our game 

Edited by DerbyshireFox

The Man City game is now moving (unless Liverpool get knocked out by Porto, extremely unlikely), due to Ajax going through. Ajax play the Dutch cup final on Sunday 5th May. Therefore must play the return CL semi leg on Wednesday which would be Man City or Spurs. That means Liverpool play the semi 2nd leg on the Tuesday meaning their Sunday game moves into the 12:30 Saturday slot.

If Man City go through, the Man City vs Leicester game moves to Sunday 5th May 16:30. If Spurs go through, Man City vs Leicester happens on Monday 6th May 20:00.

Simples...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reg Vardy said:

Haha! So back to the original question....what’s the policy on refunds if you can’t go on Monday

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I believe the club offer refunds

The club will not offer refunds as they stated the game could move they also state on the tickets page “Please note tickets are non-refundable.”

7 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

The club will not offer refunds as they stated the game could move they also state on the tickets page “Please note tickets are non-refundable.”

They say that, but I think they can refund if they want to. I guess they just want to prevent 100s doing it so they say no refunds.

10 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The Man City game is now moving (unless Liverpool get knocked out by Porto, extremely unlikely), due to Ajax going through. Ajax play the Dutch cup final on Sunday 5th May. Therefore must play the return CL semi leg on Wednesday which would be Man City or Spurs. That means Liverpool play the semi 2nd leg on the Tuesday meaning their Sunday game moves into the 12:30 Saturday slot.

If Man City go through, the Man City vs Leicester game moves to Sunday 5th May 16:30. If Spurs go through, Man City vs Leicester happens on Monday 6th May 20:00.

Simples...

One spanner to throw into the works.

From what I've seen with the premier League bowing to uefa requirements, is the Dutch cup final date absolutely fixed?  I'd imagine uefa will schedule as they see fit and tell Ajax it's their problem and requirement to rearrange.

7 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

One spanner to throw into the works.

From what I've seen with the premier League bowing to uefa requirements, is the Dutch cup final date absolutely fixed?  I'd imagine uefa will schedule as they see fit and tell Ajax it's their problem and requirement to rearrange.

No chance. Normal league games can be easily moved at late notice, especially Sky as they have about 4 or 5 slots per weekend (BT only have one slot). A cup final however is different. Imagine moving the FA Cup final 2 weeks before it's due to happen.

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No chance. Normal league games can be easily moved at late notice, especially Sky as they have about 4 or 5 slots per weekend (BT only have one slot). A cup final however is different. Imagine moving the FA Cup final 2 weeks before it's due to happen.

Just playing devil's advocate here by the way..

Sure, changing the cup final is awkward or playing 48 hours later.

But do uefa care?

1 hour ago, billyn88 said:

Just playing devil's advocate here by the way..

Sure, changing the cup final is awkward or playing 48 hours later.

But do uefa care?

Yes I know, and UEFA can be bells at times. I just think common sense will prevail here. Personally, I hope it's not a Sunday game as I cannot make it. Friday, Saturday or Monday would have been fine.