Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersApples

PFA team of the year - Alternate version (outside the top 6 only)

3 hours ago, PaulW said:

"Seems as though you have picked the players who you think are the best in their positions"........surely that's the whole point.  Otherwise you might pick a team with three goalkeepers & five creative midfielders? (For instance).

You've just completely taken my post out of context. My point was, he picked the players he thinks are best on reputation rather than the best players this season. Not sure if you were trying to be funny or just being a bit of an idiot! 

Edited by jayfox26

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He has been incredible but his stats are 35 games 12 goals and 8 assists in the PL. Vardy who was rigged up in chains for the first half of the season has 16 goals and 4 assists in 31 appearances. Just shows how clinical Vardy naturally is, will get goals without much trouble. He is irreplaceable to us.

Oh I agree, would never swap him for anyone. Just saying that Jiminez has had a better season in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Schar is a good shout, imagine buying him for just 3.5 million

I remember when they signed him and thought that was astonishing business. It took him a good few months to settle but he is now showing the same level as before. If any of the top clubs need a reliable defender I'd go for him for probably a quarter of what you'd have to pay for Maguire.

8 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

Fabianski

Ricardo - Schar - Ake - Digne

Neves - Rice

Anderson - Gylfi - Zaha

Vardy

I think this is the closest to my own.

Wolves manager,  Everton coaching staff, Leicester medical team, Watford mascot, Newcastle stadium, Palace fans, West Ham bubble machine, West Brom/Chelsea entrance music. 

Harlequin style kit made up from the teams represented. Wear own club socks like the barbarians. 

Edited by LinekersApples

On 26/04/2019 at 22:45, jayfox26 said:

You've just completely taken my post out of context. My point was, he picked the players he thinks are best on reputation rather than the best players this season. Not sure if you were trying to be funny or just being a bit of an idiot! 

Wasn't trying to be funny, so I guess that just leaves the latter. :(

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Stadt said:

Patricio

Wan-Bissaka 

Boly

Evans

Digne 

Fraser

Milivojevic 

Tielemans

Richarlison

Vardy

Wilson

I didn't realise how good Wilson had been in terms of goals and assists this year. 14 goals and 9 assists.

40 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

It's good... but it's not quite Vardy.

Definitely, but Wilson plays as part of two so is going to score less than a lone striker. Plays for a worse team as well, if it wasn’t for his Dorito knees he’d get a big move I reckon 

37 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Definitely, but Wilson plays as part of two so is going to score less than a lone striker. Plays for a worse team as well, if it wasn’t for his Dorito knees he’d get a big move I reckon 

Yeah he's a very good player. Helps that he plays for a side who just attack regardless of situation or opposition, but he's class.