Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Outgoings

2 hours ago, jeffschlupp said:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-clear-out-continues-3242475.amp?__twitter_impression=true

This basically confirms what we all knew - Silva, Diabate and Ghezzal are free to leave; Amartey and Mendy are probably staying. There's also an article on the Merc about Matty James, who Rodgers thinks is perfect for his tactical style once he's back from his current injury. He spoke in very similar terms on Kapustka late last season, if I remember right - both of those guys look set to stay beyond the deadline, and there's room for them in the 25 man squad too.

James in particular is an interesting one - Puel rated him and played him over both Silva and Iborra whenever he was fit, and now Brendan thinks he can get use from him. Would love him to prove them and the club right and justify that contract extension.

The problem being he’s never fit 

9 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Thanks. Personally I feel a loan would be better. He could be one of the 4 CB’s next season.

• Like 1

One guy on a Celtic forum said earlier they want three in - Bauer from Stoke, Meling from Rosenborg and one Fousseni Diabate. Bauer has already been announced this afternoon, so there might be something in that.

Someone else then says it's actually Nampalys Mendy they are after, so who knows!

24 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

One guy on a Celtic forum said earlier they want three in - Bauer from Stoke, Meling from Rosenborg and one Fousseni Diabate. Bauer has already been announced this afternoon, so there might be something in that.

Someone else then says it's actually Nampalys Mendy they are after, so who knows!

Lots of rumours on Celtic forums at the moment about Mendy.

On 23/08/2019 at 22:56, MC Prussian said:

https://www.digisport.ro/fotbal/liga-1/becali-facut-k-o-de-cfr-dan-petrescu-il-transfera-pe-pascanu-714636
Set to sign for Cluj.

But this is just bizarre:

Alexandru Pascanu went through an at least strange situation at the European Youth Championship, where he reached the semifinals at EURO 2019 . He was a basic man in the national team coached by Mirel Rădoi , but he did not receive any message from any coach from Leicester.

However, Pascanu claims that he is not upset, although he was expecting a phone call and says that the team doctor congratulated him.

" I haven't received a message from Leicester, from any coach. Only the team doctor congratulated me after a match. Otherwise, no one said "Hello", nothing. I'm not sad, but I was expecting from the coach to write me "Congratulations, for the victory!".

https://www.digisport.ro/fotbal/premier-league/a-ajuns-in-semifinale-cu-nationala-de-tineret-dar-nu-a-primit-niciun-mesaj-de-la-clubul-de-care-apartine-684958

• Sad 1