Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM 2006 Progress Thread

You've come so far so all you can do is buy players for the sake of being able to buy them. I did that in the previous FM. Had Luque who was fantastic but sold him so I could buy Ronaldinho instead...Oh, and which Lopez is it?

Hi, It is Maxi Lopez. Anyway i have bought Rooney.

i dont know if this is mentioned before. But, if you need help with players, tactics etc. Check out the forums here: http://www.sigames.com/ they also have patches and updates for download.

Happy playing!

3rd in the prem in my second season with leicester with about 9 games to go. heskey is the leagues top scorer for me. damien duff down left wing. got the england job at the end of the first season even though i went into the prem via the play-offs

3rd in the prem in my second season with leicester with about 9 games to go. heskey is the leagues top scorer for me. damien duff down left wing. got the england job at the end of the first season even though i went into the prem via the play-offs

Played :thumbup:

Lets see some screenies :D

Well I'm hednesford, first season i got promoted into conferences and half way through second season i'm top of the conference :D

Well I'm hednesford, first season i got promoted into conferences and half way through second season i'm top of the conference :D

if i knew how to put screen shots on i would

and well done with hednesford. i normally get annoyed with lower div teams as i cant get good players

im glad to see you added players in the key areas then. im suprised 30 players were interested in joining you.

Actually to be precise it was

26 in

23 out

Ive signed daryl Murphy and he's scored an amazing 31 goals in 26 appearances.

Billericay are now into league 2 :D

We won the conference, but Robbie Fowler has now retired, he and Teddy Sheringham are both coaches at the club, with Teddy being the assistant manager.

Just picked up an 18 year old Columbian on a free transfer who I think in a few years time I'll be able to sell on for a very nice profit :thumbup: he's already won 6 caps.

Lost in the FA Trophy final but I have no doubts that we'll survive the drop, and hopefully push for a play-off place this season :)

Billericay are now into league 2 :D

We won the conference, but Robbie Fowler has now retired, he and Teddy Sheringham are both coaches at the club, with Teddy being the assistant manager.

Just picked up an 18 year old Columbian on a free transfer who I think in a few years time I'll be able to sell on for a very nice profit :thumbup: he's already won 6 caps.

Lost in the FA Trophy final but I have no doubts that we'll survive the drop, and hopefully push for a play-off place this season :)

I managed to get hednesford into league 2 after succesive promotions :D

On the last day of my first season in league 2, a loss cost me automatic promotion and I lost in the play offs.

Started the nest season and after 9 games i'm sitting in 4th on a ncie bit of form :D

Joel Byrom, Madds Timm and Stephen Henderson seem to be my main men :D

guided city safely into the champions league group stage after demolishing basel 6-0 in the second leg of qualifing to make it 7-0. but the worst thing that could happen to city haunted me on the first day of the season. we lost to those fooking tree men.

I managed to get hednesford into league 2 after succesive promotions :D

On the last day of my first season in league 2, a loss cost me automatic promotion and I lost in the play offs.

Started the nest season and after 9 games i'm sitting in 4th on a ncie bit of form :D

Joel Byrom, Madds Timm and Stephen Henderson seem to be my main men :D

Well done! I actually think I have a good chance of automatic promotion, what with the 3 places and all.

Main men are Jonathan Pringle (free transfer from Liverpool...goal machine) Andrea Ferretti (free transfer from Cardiff...also a goal machine), Wade Small (assist machine, free transfer again) Chris Farman (free from Newcastle, rock at the back) and Michael Higdon (free from Crewe, goalscoring centre mid)

I tried to bring in two more centre backs that were classed as "promising" but one went to Southampton, and the other to a South American team, although he has a 55k buy out clause so hopefully I can try again.

New game has been started due to a loss of interest in my last one. It became dead end very quickly and I no longer enjoyed it. Onto bigger and better things in this game.

I've chosen to be Palace, and Simon Jordan has been generous to me in giving me £4 million to spend in the Championship this season. I spent this on Michael Tonge who has been so amazing so far this season £4 million which I thought may well be a bit steep could turn out to be somewhat of a bargain. Danny Butterfield and Borrowdale went the other way from London to Sheffield for 550k and 400k respectively.

Let the season commence, I'm 1st at the moment after 5 games, 4 in the league and the cup game. I beat Notts Co 1-0 in the cup, and have not lost in the league yet, winning 3 and drawing 1 at Southampton, who I had on the ropes the whole game but just couldn't put it away.

Up the Eagles, Premiership, here we come!

I've decided to be Leeds , 3 games played 3 games won :)

Signed : Scott Carson - brought him back on loan for the season.

Peter Clarke from Blackpool for 300k

Iain Hume for 700k - and he's scored 2 in 3 games.

Results so far : 1-0 v Preston , 2-1 v QPR and 1-0 away at Cardiff.

Hume and Healy are banging them in for me , I also selt Rob Hulse to Sunderland for 1.5m. And now Im trying to tie up the deals of Cameron Jerome ( 300k ) and Liam Miller permantly from Man Utd for 1m.

We all love Leeds :D:unsure:

When I put FM2006 disc in the computer a message box appear and say it can't locate the disc.do you know reason why it happen?

that has happened to me a few times and i do various things to get it to work. sometimes i just re-insert the disk, sometimes i have to restart or shut down my computer, don't know why it happens though

Second season with Leicester now and looking ok 6th in championship with 5 games to go...

Squad getting stronger...

Usual starting line up..

GK: Munoz

LB: Sheehan

CB: O'Brien

CB: McCarthy

RB: Stearman

LM: Smith

CM:Izzet

CM: Hughes

RM: Hume

FW: Heskey

FW: Mellor

Finished 4th however losing to Southampton in the play off semi final

Now in pre season and made a few new signings: Jermaine Pennant (free) Boumsong (1.5m) and Stuart Taylor (free)

Now playing with this line up....

Taylor

Sheehan

O'Brien

Boumsing

Stearman

Weso

Quashie

Joey Barton

Pennant

Heskey

Mellor

I've decided to be Leeds , 3 games played 3 games won :)

Signed : Scott Carson - brought him back on loan for the season.

Peter Clarke from Blackpool for 300k

Iain Hume for 700k - and he's scored 2 in 3 games.

Results so far : 1-0 v Preston , 2-1 v QPR and 1-0 away at Cardiff.

Hume and Healy are banging them in for me , I also selt Rob Hulse to Sunderland for 1.5m. And now Im trying to tie up the deals of Cameron Jerome ( 300k ) and Liam Miller permantly from Man Utd for 1m.

We all love Leeds :D:unsure:

:D:D Not usually one to pick upon spelling, but this has got to be one of the best ever. It's not just a spelling mistake but a made up word, top man!!!!

:D:D Not usually one to pick upon spelling, but this has got to be one of the best ever. It's not just a spelling mistake but a made up word, top man!!!!

I noticed it too. Thought it sounded good though So I didn't mention it. :D

Archived