Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM 2006 Progress Thread

I got the above wrong, do as follows:-

FM2006/Data/Graphics/Pictures/Players/Eng..(nearly there)..Championship/Leicester, put your player pic in there..label it matty fryatt (no caps).

and then copy this in the config in the same folder and save.

<record from="matty fryatt" to="graphics/pictures/person/5113662/portrait"/>

Make sure you write it as above and it sits in place with all the others in the config file, sounds complicated but it aint.

where are the premier league sides? i want to give phil younghusband a picture but i can't find chelsea, or and prem teams, anywhere :blush:

where are the premier league sides? i want to give phil younghusband a picture but i can't find chelsea, or and prem teams, anywhere :blush:

FM2006/Data/Graphics/Pictures/Players/Eng/Prem :ermm:

Should be there mate, im at work so will double check when home :thumbup:

I was leicester got into the play-offs and beat preston wiv a last minute fryatt goal. I then went straight back down from the premier wiv only bout 23 points :(

well im doing awfull already. played 5 (albeit against really good sides, arsenal chelsea and spurs included) only won 1...2-0 vs sunderland at home lol. i think i didnt make the right signings, i purchased attacking players and now my defence are lacking. its not helping 1/4 of my 1st 11 is injured.

survived 1st season in the prem, finished 13th which is good. ive bought kerlon, giuseppi rossi, vaz te, dudek, a few centre backs and wide midfielders and i should be in the top half next term. cant seem to flog my players though, still got MDV and Hammond on the books!

know any good players to buy for my 2nd season in the prem?

Just finished my first whole season on FM Handheld with Liverpool.

The first half of the season was a case of great in Europe, crap in the legaue. Around January I was right on the brink of being sacked, the fans called for my head for weeks but luckily a victory against Everton kept me hanging on. In Europe we strode through the group stages, beating Rangers 6-0 and Bayern 5-1 along the way.

League form picked up in the second half of the season and we eventually finished 4th.

We won the FA Cup after beating Man Utd on penalties i nthe Final, but it was overshadowed by a much largergame afew dayslater, the Champions League final....

...we reached the Final for the second year running after beating Inter, Barcelona and Arsenal to face Real Madrid in Paris for the final. A comfortable performance saw Liverpool stride to a 2-0 victory a give the club their sixth European Cup crown.

Not a bad first season ;) We have some excellent players who are now worth a lot of money (Crouch was lethal in Europe and isnow worth £22m!)

Next season I want to challenge for the title :)

arghhh quitting my game after the twat paul Stapleton (chairman of Plymouth) completly destroyed it.

i was in 2024 lol and it was my 13th season with Plymouth, when Stapelton demanded a world class signing, i bought 1 or 2 world class players 20mil for 1 and 15mil for the other and that was it for my transfer money. But Stapelton wasnt happy.... he goes and buys a LB for 31mil!!!!! and puts the club in minus figures of 20mil!!

what a twonker id won the prem 4 times and champ cup once aswel :(

oh wel, does anyone know where i can get the january transfer update? sortitoutsi is down...

arghhh quitting my game after the twat paul Stapleton (chairman of Plymouth) completly destroyed it.

i was in 2024 lol and it was my 13th season with Plymouth, when Stapelton demanded a world class signing, i bought 1 or 2 world class players 20mil for 1 and 15mil for the other and that was it for my transfer money. But Stapelton wasnt happy.... he goes and buys a LB for 31mil!!!!! and puts the club in minus figures of 20mil!!

what a twonker id won the prem 4 times and champ cup once aswel :(

oh wel, does anyone know where i can get the january transfer update? sortitoutsi is down...

http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=365

Archived