Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Reece James

Guest SO1
3 hours ago, Collymore said:

It's as if you've just landed on Earth and discovered Youtube for the first time.

I have a video of myself on Youtube that I have painstakingly put together from hours of footage to make myself look like a Messi Joachim hybrid. I sometime show work colleagues (sometimes a bit awkward, I have to find the right time to bring it up) and they are mightily impressed only to be very disappointed and confused when they actually see me play lol

No kidding:doh: Go ahead just suck the fun right out of it............Maybe you could post yours. Never know. You too could be a millionaireeeee.

Guest SO1
33 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Could be good. Play at RB and move Pierera up into the vacant LW spot. Sounds a versatile player - upgrade on Amarty?

Amartey. That's our back up RB. Couldn't think last night I was so caught up in my delusions.

4 hours ago, Collymore said:

It's as if you've just landed on Earth and discovered Youtube for the first time.

I have a video of myself on Youtube that I have painstakingly put together from hours of footage to make myself look like a Messi Joachim hybrid. I sometime show work colleagues (sometimes a bit awkward, I have to find the right time to bring it up) and they are mightily impressed only to be very disappointed and confused when they actually see me play lol

Link?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

According to my Chelsea mate this kid is going to be part of the first team set up next season, he is usually not far from the truth. 

Could be in their 25, giving they have a transfer embargo they would be best to concentrate on their excellent prospects for once 

• Like 1