Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Townsend

Think he slightly offers more than Gray, that is he seems more consistent and has better awareness.

However, he's not an 'upgrade' on him as he's very similar to Gray in terms of his attributes.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

16 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Strengthens the 18 if not the first 11. If we're genuine about a top 6 push then we need a stronger bench than we have now. 

fair point but surely strengthening the 11 will mean someone stronger drops down to the bench which strengthens that aswell?

7 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Michael Antonio? :ph34r:

Going to say it although I don't think it would work for us. I think he's a very good player. Seems to always make a positive impact on a match.

Has great intensity and gives everything. Always enjoyed watching him play. A guilty pleasure.

5 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

#neverwrong

- wrong about Townsend (was a deal on table)

- wrong about Heskey (bad info from agent... joined Bolton)

- wrong about Remy (but, have photo with him before Chelsea pulled plug)

#sometimeswrong

(recently right about several who I’ve shared what I know/have been told. Take it as you will) x

Ooooh - Getting quite defensive Sean ..... and may I say little in touch with your feminine side as a consequence .....,

someone explain to the teenagers who heskey was .......

did you know peter Rodrigues was going to Southampton - broke me that ....

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Ooooh - Getting quite defensive Sean ..... and may I say little in touch with your feminine side as a consequence .....,

Time of the month

#neveron

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

On a pedantic note, Rodrigues left us for Sheffield Wednesday before joining Southampton later on in his career. :ph34r: