Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brasso92

Williams spat

i get the impression williams may be finished here

Hes a Nob. So much talent and no drive to use it. He's the kind of person that annoys me as me personally would do anything to be in his position and he abuses it the way he does.

get rid i say - if he doesnt have any respect for the club and staff who pay his wages then he can sod off to be honest.

He could 'potentially' be our best player but if he doesnt apply himself correctly he's no use to us ... would rather have someone who is less skilled but willing to give 110% week in week out

i get the impression williams may be finished here

Me too. And as he's underperformed virtually all season - and not scored a single goal - then the soonest gone I say.

We've recently collected 6 points from nine playing pretty grimly but at least we've not had passengers to carry.

Some of our players aren't perhaps the greatest performers but I do think they'vew all been trying - even Sylla has lifted his workrate and has made a valid contribution.

Gold-Smith should give everyone a lift now he's back and I don't think Williams on this season's show will be missed at all - always assuming the rumours that someone would like to buy him are correct.

Hes a Nob. So much talent and no drive to use it. He's the kind of person that annoys me as me personally would do anything to be in his position and he abuses it the way he does.

Same old Gaz then. Shame, I would have liked to see him fulfil his undoubted potential - even for you lot.

I think this might make or break Williams, it could be a blessing in disguise. I feel that Levein has sold the fans short this season with Williams and hasn't been badgering him to put in the sort of performances we know he can do like against Celtic in pre-season.

Hopefully this will make Levein lay down the law with Williams and if he doesn't match those requirements then he'll be out on his ear. Not a bad thing really, if Gazza can get motivated then he's an exceptional player at this level and if he doesn't then we can shift him on and get someone else in.

Easy

I think this might make or break Williams, it could be a blessing in disguise. I feel that Levein has sold the fans short this season with Williams and hasn't been badgering him to put in the sort of performances we know he can do like against Celtic in pre-season.

Hopefully this will make Levein lay down the law with Williams and if he doesn't match those requirements then he'll be out on his ear. Not a bad thing really, if Gazza can get motivated then he's an exceptional player at this level and if he doesn't then we can shift him on and get someone else in.

Easy

there's some good points there Ric, but if we do sell it will be really hard to find somebody with his abilty and a good experience of playing in this league like what he has.

there's some good points there Ric, but if we do sell it will be really hard to find somebody with his abilty and a good experience of playing in this league like what he has.

Not as hard as you might think, David Vaughn from Crewe, there's one.

I'll be honest, I hope Williams seizes his chance because he has the talent. I think that now we are playing with wide men, his game will benefit and he will play better.

Not as hard as you might think, David Vaughn from Crewe, there's one.

I'll be honest, I hope Williams seizes his chance because he has the talent. I think that now we are playing with wide men, his game will benefit and he will play better.

He's got to get back in the team first!!

But on the David Vaughan topic, i think it will be very hard to get him he is very highly rated and im sure a number of clubs will be afte him, and if a bid is put in for him whoever it may be by, surely more clubs will come in for an offer aswel, twud be a very good signing though

Sean Davis on loan from Spurs, he's best mates with Elvis and needs match practice. Him on loan until xmas when Weso's back.

Sean Davis on loan from Spurs, he's best mates with Elvis and needs match practice. Him on loan until xmas when Weso's back.

That would be very good to see him here although just because he is best mates with Elvis doesn't mean he will come here! i can see why he could be attracted though with him being mates with Elvis, another downfall is Levein doesn't like loan signings.

Heard at the match today that Williams had had a spat with CL, thats why he hasnt been in the team for the last two games.

Can anybody throw any light on this.

Not a spat so to speak, hes been disiplined by the club and dropped. Which basically means hes missed training without an excuse or been out and got pissed.... possible both combined, he's done somthing out of order basically, he cant be disiplined for having an arguement with Levein. He's playing tommorow apparently, maybe he will finally put in a killer performance.

Not a spat so to speak, hes been disiplined by the club and dropped. Which basically means hes missed training without an excuse or been out and got pissed.... possible both combined, he's done somthing out of order basically, he cant be disiplined for having an arguement with Levein. He's playing tommorow apparently, maybe he will finally put in a killer performance.

Don't hold your breath on the 'killer performance'.

I wouldn't pay him. if didn't go to work without a good reason i'd get sacked. He only has to go in for a few hours a day and is one of only a few lucky people in the world to do a job that he loves.

Williams is the laziest bastard i've ever seen put on the Blue shirt. If he goes i'll pay his BFH. Why people rant and rave about him i'll never know.

Get rid CL i think Cov could do with him!

Don't hold your breath on the 'killer performance'.

I wouldn't pay him. if didn't go to work without a good reason i'd get sacked. He only has to go in for a few hours a day and is one of only a few lucky people in the world to do a job that he loves.

Williams is the laziest bastard i've ever seen put on the Blue shirt. If he goes i'll pay his BFH. Why people rant and rave about him i'll never know.

Get rid CL i think Cov could do with him!

I didnt say i liked him or anything just think its about time he performed thats all!

Archived