Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

19 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just a bit strange all the other sbc worked yesterday but not this one. Probably telling me not to do it as it will not be worth it 😂

Or it’s got a Pele in it for you. I’m going to rinse everything in my club through upgrade packs now to try and get a decent one and hopefully end up with a full icon side. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Or it’s got a Pele in it for you. I’m going to rinse everything in my club through upgrade packs now to try and get a decent one and hopefully end up with a full icon side. 

May as well I’m at the point now where I’m thinking of selling of Richarlison and Rashford (my only sellable players) and going all in

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I reckon I could do 2 with out it affecting my first team so will have a look later. I suppose every team you dance from now on will be full of icons so better get a few more in 

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

May as well I’m at the point now where I’m thinking of selling of Richarlison and Rashford (my only sellable players) and going all in

Surely those players are 80% better than the majority of prime icons? I did one and ended up with Gattuso 89 rated 80k in value with 2* skill moves and 3* weak foot. That’s enough to make me avoid doing it ever again! :facepalm:

Obviously your decision though, good luck!

Edited by stu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stu said:

Surely those players are 80% better than the majority of prime icons? I did one and ended up with Gattuso 89 rated 80k in value with 2* skill moves and 3* weak foot. That’s enough to make me avoid doing it ever again! :facepalm:

I still think there’s something about icons though that make them player better than other cards. Although I’m done with this SBC now I’ve gutted my club and spent about 500k and got Larsson, Okocha, Hagi, Raul, Duplicate Keane, Costa, and Zanetti. Not many will make my team so I guess I’ve got to make a reserve team with icons in it.

5 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I just did 2 82-88 upgrade SBCs and got 88 De Ligt in both of them, so I did another icon SBC and got Raul, he’s not that expensive but I’m kind of glad I got him because I put his 88 into an SBC yesterday after playing 700 games with and hated myself for it.

I did ten 82-88 upgrades yesterday and got eight 82 rated players and two 84s :mad:

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

i might do the same 2.5mil to spend and i just use an untradeable team, how many decos do you think i can pack? lol

6 hours ago, stu said:

They’re 1 million percent better buddy but my team of untradeables are pretty solid, it’s Nearly july.... and its literally the only chance I’ve got of getting a R9/R10/Eusebio etc in my team...

That being said after seeing the players they've dropped so far for this summer promo combined with the rubbish icons I’ve got I think I’ll scrap the full send with the icon packs lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

so played with rui costa... 100k player, no joke he performs better for me than icon moments kaka at 2mil... dont get this game lol

He was my favourite player after I did his prime icon sbc last year for a good chunk of the game until I lobbed him Into the Seedorf prime moments sbc, not tried him this year like

Just beat a guy single handedly with Ronaldinho's prime moments card. Just threw him in with my untradeable Bundesliga squad, which other than shapeshifters Mbabu, has no card over 83.

If only I had 8+ million coins..... lol

Edited by spacemunky
  • Haha 1

After getting that good mega pack I decided to actually buy the 4 rare players packs that were available plus 700 leftover for another mega pack.

Every pack had a walkout special card and two of the packs had 2 cards that would be walkout.

I hate when youtubers say this but, the packs are "juiced" right now.

Don't take this and get pissed at me if you buy packs and don't get anything!

11 hours ago, Md9 said:

Begkamp from the icon sbc any one used him before? 

I packed him from the prime pack through icon swaps, he felt half decent but never really got in my team, ended up lobbing him into 1 of the new icon packs

• Like 1

I hate that they’re sucking me right back in with all these players/ sbcs.... did the Perisic sbc last night and I can’t recommend him enough! Played him at lam but he always seems to pop up at the right place at the right time to bag, put an engine on him and I genuinely can’t point out any negatives

55 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I packed him from the prime pack through icon swaps, he felt half decent but never really got in my team, ended up lobbing him into 1 of the new icon packs

Was thinking of maybe putting him back in to try another but I reckon I could do a lot worse 🙈

8 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I must’ve been 1 of the manority that didn’t do his rttf card so I’m kind of looking forward to getting my hands on him lol 

Same! Also have a red pick Edouard I’m itching to try out too that will link nicely.

• Like 1